Slipper's Art Thread

Slipper

On 8/14/2022 at 7:36 PM, WifiNotFound said:

Hi I love your art when your done with them and get your art stuff back if your still open may you draw my tulpa

Sorry for the last minute change

It's just a normal orange Shiba inu

Here!

export1662020070423.png

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@Slipper are you still doing request.If so may you please draw friend the sheep from dream smp.Sorry for all the changes i wont change again : )

Edited by JustaSkeleton

Oh, I love what I see so far!

Would you be up for trying to draw one of my most recent tulpas?  He's a red dragon named Pyriloth.  Fun story how he came into being too.  I got this plushy back in February, and my first tulpa Zyr (a blue dragon) immediately got attached to him and adopted him as his son.  I guess the plushy was just the right size to trigger the fatherly instinct of "This is baby, must protect!"

He's since aged to a young adult (the equivalent of about 19-20 in human years),  but he's still just as playful and curious as ever.

So yeah,  this plushy is how he looked as a baby.  Would you be able to draw him aged up?  And of course as an actual dragon too, not just a plushy. :P

20220215_134454.thumb.jpg.c7024f18bdf2b2030fc6f28933a82c7d.jpg

I'm probably gonna take a break from requests, as I'm getting quite a bit of a backlog and my drive to draw stuff isn't how it used to be... sorry to disappoint everyone! 😅 Will probably resume in a couple months or so. Will still drop my usual doodles and memes and whatnot.

18 hours ago, Vinderex said:

Would you be up for trying to draw one of my most recent tulpas?  He's a red dragon named Pyriloth.  Fun story how he came into being too.  I got this plushy back in February, and my first tulpa Zyr (a blue dragon) immediately got attached to him and adopted him as his son.  I guess the plushy was just the right size to trigger the fatherly instinct of "This is baby, must protect!"

I'll try this one, but I'm really bad at drawing reptiles. Can I get a profile view of the plushie? 

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

• Slipper changed the title to Slipper's Art Thread