I have two questions for you ?

First :

Do you really contact your tulpa ( in real time zone) ??( face to face )

And I don't mean ( dreams, lucid dreams , obe)

Second:

Do you feel that you don't miss people alot ?

I mean you still go and visit them and stay around them .. but not that you feel hurt .

Um your first question is confusing. I think you have been around long enough to know that there are many ways a tulpa can be contacted, with varying levels of physical verisimilitude. Almost all tulpas can speak to their hosts verbally, and many achieve imposition, possession and immersive daydreaming. I actually think dreams have the major problem of both parties being not themselves.

The second one, personally, I rarely feel like I miss someone.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I exclusively interact with my tulpas in realtime. I wish I could interact with them in dreams, because I think the experience would be much more vivid, but that would only be complementary to interacting with them in real life.

I never missed people really, I personally (and this isn't representative of most tulpamancers) don't have many strong emotions or attachment to things outside of myself. But, my tulpas are within myself, and I care for them immensely. I couldn't live without any of them.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'll just answer the second question:

Sometimes, yes.

We believe all are one, but we also recognize that the illusion of separation is very powerful... and it gets us down sometimes.

Well, mostly it gets ME down. The others seem to cope with it better.

Sol says it is because fronting creates expectations and expectations reinforce the illusion. Since I am the primary fronter it effects me more.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Most people contact their tulpa face to face, yes, and even in the same (real) time zone.

No, none of us seem to miss people all that often.

Asking if we "miss people" almost makes it sound like you're assuming that our tulpas replace the people in our lives. I for one have never felt this way.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

I rarely talk to my tulpas face to face. I don't have much time. Even if I have time more comfortable is just talking to tulpas.

I don't miss people. Tulpas aren't replacement to real people.