Give me things to write!

jean-luc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a man who lived alone atop a cliff. One day he said to himself, "I wonder what's down there" while peering over the cliff like he had done so many times before. Unlike those many times before, he fell.

The End.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

10/10 knowing that was hard to write made it better than it was

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

We Are Number One but it's written by Jean-luc in Plover.

Alright just for an extra piece of fun, I'll try to do it from memory:

Are any of you real villains? Have you ever caught a good guy?

Mmm, nahh.

Have you ever tried on a disguise?

*shakes head*

Alright. I can see I'm going to have to teach you how to be villains.

*saxophone plays*

Hey!

*full song starts*

something This is going down in history. To be a real villain, number one, you have to chase a super hero on the run.

Something something now follow my lead, and sneak around, be careful not to make a sound *crunch* no don't touch that.

something something now look at this net, that I just found. When I say go, get ready to throw.... Go! Throw it on him not me! Ugh, let's try something else.

something Now listen close, here's the deal: he'll slip and slide on this banana peel. You idiots!

Something master of disguise, ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

Something song song something we are number one, we are number one, we are number one hey! Hey!

Well, thats all I can |remember. Now to see how horribly inaccurate it was.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Dude, "Here's a little lesson in trickery; this is going down in history!" is the only part I know really well

relevant

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Which was your favourite tulpaudcast and why?

This feels like trying to pick a favorite child. I'm leaning towards episode 9 I suppose (not taking amount of editing effort into consideration, I fucked up the recording and had to meticulously fix it in post).

Jean-luc Walking, the novelization!

JLW requires rambling, rambling requires speed. I do not have that speed in Plover yet.

Well, thats all I can |remember. Now to see how horribly inaccurate it was.

Very, VERY inaccurate. There's no way the word "idiots" is in a show made for four-year-olds, unless it's Spongebob.

Write a love letter to Vampire or one of his tulpae (yes I'm sticking with tulpae).

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)