What % of tulpas fall in love with their hosts?

Worst Username

I have three tulpas in my head. I love all of them as family and all of them love each other as well but as an affection? Hmm.. I am not entirely sure

I know Summer likes me but she keeps denying it.

Myrtle, sees me as a great companion and a best freind, someone she can trust

Cherry, i am confused. I can feel some signs but not entirely

So i guess it's 1 out of 3

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the percentages, but I do know that we love each other. we love each other unconditionally. the expression of our love varies over time from purely platonic to doing naughty things in wonderland in the middle of class (I was horny and he wanted it --Fajro). I noticed that Fajro enjoys simply being together and spending time with me.

A lot of my tulpas have a certain fondness towards me that I can't necessarily make sense of, but I accept it, within reason. Out of the ten I have, all of them love me. That said, not all romantically. I'd say about maybe seven of them would though, so 70%? Personally, at least.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

• 1 month later...

Out of eight (or nine, depending on how you count), two of them romantically love me, one moreso than the other.

The one that loves me less romantically also acts as a parental type and guardian.

Woodwindwhistler on www.asexuality.org

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. –Doug Floyd

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing

4 tulpas, one of them has romantic feelings towards me.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty undecided when it comes to romantic feelings, but I like to say I love him romantically as a joke. I'm on the fence but I'm leaned more to thinking of him as just a friend. We're definitely not ready for anything serious like a relationship and it's not the reason why he made me either, and he likes the idea of just staying the way it is.

So we're pretty much just friends.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.