What % of tulpas fall in love with their hosts?

Worst Username

100% for us. It's mutual, don't know what I'd do without her.

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think spice and i are just really close friends. we love each other, just not romantically.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• 4 weeks later...

Romantic... but cautious. It's mutual.

MOST of it is friend/guardian related, though. Ours is a lil complicated because he was designed from childhood trauma.

• My only Tulpa is - 

Jester •

~Art by Me~

I have two tulpas, one of which has fallen in love (which started some real Degrassi shit if you ask me).

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

• 2 years later...

Us. We started out off as companionship to help with loneliness, stress and depression then it grew and deepened over time.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I love my host, but not in a romantic way nor like with a member of a family, neither I like him as a friend. We like/love each other in a specific way as we are part of the same system.

Flora loves me passionately. Her sister N'sonowa, loves a fellow magician. As we all practice ritual sex magic, there is a lot of sex between us. Passionate heart thumping, romantic love stays pretty much with Flora and me.

Flora here: I was created to teach my host, Bob, how to love unconditionally. He is a romantic, so I take him where he is. The tantric practice that we all share is much less romantic, and  otherwise encumbered by cultural and familial styles, therefore providing a more direct connection with source.

Hi WorstUsername: I am N'sonowa, I was not created as a tulpa. I became one as Dr. Bob needed the strength that he invested in me as a fictional creation. I do not have a romantic relationship with him. We use ritualized sex in pursuit of the strengths latent in his character.