Should i use this as a wonderland?

NanaTama

So this is the case, i couldn't decide for a wonderland so when i'm tulpaforcing i just let my mind make the daydreaming images by itself (i can't possibly focus on my eyelids).

The point is that for some goddamn reason i don't just get random images, i keep visualizing the first stage of tony hawk 2, and a random skater going around, doing stunts and particularily breaking the middle glass over and over again, so the question is, should i use that stage as my wonderland?

tl;dr: i keep seeing

, should i wonderlandize it?

I really don't think it matters what your wonderland is. Besides, might be cool to make that and let your tulpa skateboard while your away.

Do whatever! My base wonderland is a white hallway with infinite doors, each leading to a different 'wonderland'! I keep some that I like as permanent additions, others are random.

It could be anything really. That's the beauty of it.

Think about it. Wonderland. The perfect world for you. Your ideal land.

What do you think of when you hear wonderland?

When I think of wonderland, I think of snow capped mountains. In the middle of the area is a valley. A clear lake is in the middle. There is a single evergreen there. In short, it is my ideal image. A place where anything is possible, and I can relax.

Think about that.

Think about it. Wonderland. The perfect world for you. Your ideal land.

Sadly i can't, the best i could come up with was some shitty hipster valley with golden lotus trees, i guess it's ok to use an existing scenario, it's better than nothing and i already know it perfectly.

Thanks anyway.

You're probably alright going with whatever sort of Wonderland you want, just as long as it's someplace where it's possible for you to focus and get some work done. If it's comfortable for your tulpa as well, that's all the better. Some people even have dynamic Wonderlands, so I wouldn't stress to much on what you end up going with.