Tulpae and pheromones reactions.

Rafaeldark97

I was wondering if anyone of you has used pheromone colognes, how did your tulpae react to them? If you don't know what are those pheromone colognes, they are colognes made to attract people of the opposite gender, help social interactions, make you seem more masculine or feminine. Would be interesting to see tulpae reactions to them.

Quick question, Do you mean physical pheromone colognes or wonderland pheromone colognes?

I do know that some scientists think pheromones don't work on humans, especially ones from other species. But I haven't actually read up on the science.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

[Hail] Well, the scent of people with estrogen dominated bodies and testosterone dominated bodies are a bit different, but one generally has to be at nearly point-blank range to be able to tell the difference. Also, surface of skin tastes different too. As for reactions to this scent, people do have different reactions to each, and it would make sense that different members of a system could have slightly different reactions. Me, I am not a big fan of the testosterone dominated body smell, not a fan at all, and it just reminds me that I used to have that and causes a lot of dysphoria. Now, at least someone in this system has a bit of a different reaction in that it is a bit of a turn on for them, but I don't know exactly who (we don't have any opportunities to test anymore).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

[Hail] Well, the scent of people with estrogen dominated bodies and testosterone dominated bodies are a bit different, but one generally has to be at nearly point-blank range to be able to tell the difference. Also, surface of skin tastes different too. As for reactions to this scent, people do have different reactions to each, and it would make sense that different members of a system could have slightly different reactions. Me, I am not a big fan of the testosterone dominated body smell, not a fan at all, and it just reminds me that I used to have that and causes a lot of dysphoria. Now, at least someone in this system has a bit of a different reaction in that it is a bit of a turn on for them, but I don't know exactly who (we don't have any opportunities to test anymore).

you don't necessarily need someone who has a testosterone dominated body smell to test it, you could just buy a bottle of the pheromone colone and test it out with easy systemmate