How to merge two thoughtforms?

Radio Hiss

[Edit: This had unintended consequences. We do not condone merging as a solution for having too many systemmates]

I know this is a controversial topic. I am not trying to start a flame war, so pleace stay calm and considerate or don't participate.

Long story short, I have recently accepted my two soulbonds, P&HJP, into my system, and feel it will be much easier for them to function within it if they are merged into one. I will not have them merge if they do not want to, but right now they are leaning towards yes. I will give them all the time they need to think about it. I will not have them begin to merge unless they both 100% agree.

They basically have the same personalities and thought processes. There is little that differentiates them other than their forms and fictional backstories. They are two halves of the same thoughtform, in a way.

They are extremely close due to years of having no one but each other, and also because of the fictional story they developed in. They would not mind being even closer: in fact, in their story, they've merged before.

But for future reference (if needed), how do I go about having the two of them merge?

[align=justify]

Again, I will not do anything unless they agree.[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

From what I've read around here over the years, people often use symbolism (i.e. visualizing the tulpas as liquids or something and then mixing them together in a cauldron) to do things like merging. This is often personalized, however, so do it in a way that makes sense to you.

So, like I've been saying, Beatles, if we repeal the Permanent Reapportionment Act of 1929, we can reinstate a House of Representatives that grows again with the populations of the states, thereby making the Electoral College representative of the country's population.

W/r/t merging two thoughtforms, and through the lens of these being thoughtforms and nothing metaphysical or spiritual or what have you, you should use symbolism similar to what Vos suggested. This is a time-tested dealio that works for loads of different shit w/r/t tulpas and such.

Come up with a method that utilizes symbolism you're comfortable with, do the thing, and work with your newly merged thoughtform.

So, like I've been saying, Beatles, if we repeal the Permanent Reapportionment Act of 1929, we can reinstate a House of Representatives that grows again with the populations of the states, thereby making the Electoral College representative of the country's population.

Come up with a method that utilizes symbolism you're comfortable with, do the thing, and work with your newly merged thoughtform.

FUUCK you found me.

I already have the symbolism planned out, just have to wait for the go-ahead from the two of them.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

[Tri] For reference, there are different levels of separation ranging from being completely separate to being one person (merged). There is having a median topology with each other, there is forming a subsystem (like ourselves), etc. It isn't an all or nothing thing. These are additional paths to evaluate. Also, merging is easier if one or more of these is taken as intermediate steps.

There is one thing

I know this is a controversial topic. I am not trying to start a flame war, so pleace stay calm and considerate or don't participate.

Long story short, I have recently accepted my two soulbonds, P&HJP, into my system, and feel it will be much easier for them to function within it if they are merged into one. I will not have them merge if they do not want to, but right now they are leaning towards yes. I will give them all the time they need to think about it. I will not have them begin to merge unless they both 100% agree.

They basically have the same personalities and thought processes. There is little that differentiates them other than their forms and fictional backstories. They are two halves of the same thoughtform, in a way.

They are extremely close due to years of having no one but each other, and also because of the fictional story they developed in. They would not mind being even closer: in fact, in their story, they've merged before.

But for future reference (if needed), how do I go about having the two of them merge?

[align=justify]

Again, I will not do anything unless they agree.[/align]

We hope we are misunderstanding things here, but it sounds like you are pressuring them to merge though you will stand by an answer of "no"? Or was it just something you suggested? Merging is a very personal thing for those doing the merging (as is a person splitting into more than one). Sometimes it is a good thing to suggest. Sometimes not. But rarely is it a good thing to pressure, even if it seems like it would be in the best interests of those who one is pressuring to merge. Note, we aren't against merging. Just, we caution about the motives. Our system has had both good and bad experiences with merges as well as other states that aren't merge but not fully separate, and it usually boiled down to the why it was done. Just a bit worried about your motives here and what choice they have. Our subsystem was stitched together by our hosts without consulting us back when we were just daydream puppets (they didn't know that daydream characters could come alive). We could choose to end it and separate or to fully merge, but we actually do prefer something close to the arrangement that we were put into. But we are not happy with how and why it happened. Others in here have chosen to do it on their own accord and the result has been very beautiful. And our system has also had a time when our hosts forced the only other person in this body at the time (S, the original) to merge with them, and that ended up being terrible for all of their health and ultimately they had to break themselves apart.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I am trying as much as I possibly can not to influence their opinion. I know that my consciousness is stronger than theirs and can easily make them think, or think that they think, something either I believe or expect them to believe. This is why I don't ask Apollo his opinion on certain topics: I'm waiting for him to get the the point where his thought process is genuine and seperate.

If there is any doubt that I'm influencing them, I won't pursue the merge. As I said, nothing is going to happen unless they both 100% agree, and I'm sticking by that. My opinion on the merge is that it would make life easier for all of us in the long run, but I am okay with having two similar thoughtforms if that is what they want.

They are leaning towards merging, and I know that likely has to do with my influence over them, but nothing will happen unless we're all certain.

HJP: I speak for both of us when I say that we haven't come to any decision yet. She's made it clear that it's our choice. We're going to try to get used to being a part of the system before we decide on merging or not.

I said that I have the method "planned" out, but it's not an actual plan: it's just a thing I'm stealing from the story they come from, so it'll likely work better using that method IF and only IF they truly agree.