How to get inside the wonderland as if you were truly there or dreaming?

fireYtail

Make imagery story

* first , imagine it with your tulpa .

* record it in writing .

* record it in spoken sound with music.

That will help you to feels every thing , views of your wonderland and your tulpa personality type.

And don't forget to madetat for an hour each day to activite your third eye and astral light body .

The only thing I can think to say is to improve your lucid dreaming ability. There is no way to truly "be" in your wonderland as you are describing, and so lucid dreaming is about the closest you can get. There are many ways to improve your lucid dreaming ability, and they can all be found online. The best ways though are to record any dreams you remember and you will start to remember your dreams more, and then from there you can find many ways to initiate a lucid dream. The more you practice the longer and more often they will happen.

I know this probably wasn't the answer you are looking for, and I'm sorry. But there is no way to truly be in your wonderland as if it was reality.

Permanent switches are a thing, you know…

EDIT: You guys just talk to each other, let's focus on my question please?

I just can appear in my wonderland. It is hard for me to explain but I just imagine a door and I just open it and walk in. This also holds true with dreams and mental role plays me and my Tulpa do.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Permanent switches are a thing, you know…

EDIT: You guys just talk to each other, let's focus on my question please?

I was avoiding that option because it something not a lot of people want to go through with, but if you already know about it and are denying answers in favor of that then why make this thread?

Also talking is a natural part of a thread, it's discussion that causes the best answers to be formed.

I'm here with my completely vocal tulpas; Rainbow, Asrielle, and Lapis. They might talk here sometimes, and when they do Rainbow will be italicized, Asrielle will be purple, and Lapis will be blue. We are currently able to do advanced visualization and we have the ability to switch. See profile for more info.

Rainbow - 2/8/16 - Italicized

Asrielle - 4/21/16 - Purple

Lapis - 7/23/16 - Blue