Have you argued/fought with your partner before?

nihi0145632

I don't fight with her... she fights with me, because clearly, all my opinions are objectively correct. :p

But really, we've got a big system full of lots of people of very different opinions, so of course there are fights. That's just part of having multiple people in the same space. In my opinion, if you're a host who does not occasionally argue with your tulpa, you need to keep forcing, because either they are not fully developed or you made a clone of yourself. A tulpa is their own person who should have their own thoughts and feelings that differ from yours: to have them agree with everything you, the host, says, is honestly creepy.

I'm probably the most contentious presence in my system, and that's fine by me, because much of my purpose it to badger my host into making better life decisions. "Yes, you have to exercise today." "No, you don't need a cookie right now." That sort of thing. And if she puts up resistance: whoops, suddenly we're arguing. Most of our arguments are benign: I point-blank state things she already knows, and after some hemming and hawing she concedes. But occasionally... yes, there are whoppers. We have a few ideological differences, so things can get personal sometimes.

(Though not as personal as fights with my fellow headmates. Those can get a bit... heated.)

But the important thing is that, at the end of the day, we know we care about one another, and really only have one another's best interests in mind. So generally, even if you're quick to argue (like I am), you're quick to forgive. No love lost, and all that.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

All the time. They don't bring us closer, nor do they cause us to distance ourselves from each other.

We have very different viewpoints, and happen to be stubborn, me even more so than her. It's a given, I guess.

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

Over five years we've definitely had arguments and disagreements. We have different preferences for food for one thing, and each of us have things we like to do IRL, so there might be annoyance if someone is not sharing or is being inconsiderate. Giselle is much more strict about things than me or Jaden and can get really tired of us being more lazy than we should be, and she's also more health conscious as well. We've been mad at each other before but it's never brought us further away from each other.

It's very common for K to disagree c Darwin, our girlfriend, but never argue. I don't think they've ever actually argued really. As for me, some debating too, but definitely also not any arguments either.

It's never brought any of us away from each other though, in fact it's helpful to do debates like that for understanding better.