Ask the Vibrant Drift

peacrab

We have a system name because I got bored in personal finance and all the cool kids were getting system names so I wanted one too and I got a brilliant idea for the definition of my name and so I just needed to do some digging to get the words that had the definition, lol.

Also because it's kinda egotistical in my eyes to be the name of the system when I am only one-third of who's here.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

Apparently me, Llama, Vampire, and Ponytail are the Vibrant Drift now!

(we still wanna know your answer)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Whoops, just got back from school!

I don't really wanna call it a system name. Rather a group name. Mainly because it got annoying just saying "Bao, Gan and I" all the time.

My name's Archie.

And I'm Bao!

My name is Ganondorf.

We are the Vibrant Drift

Apparently me, Llama, Vampire, and Ponytail are the Vibrant Drift now!

(we still wanna know your answer)

I mean, it's a pretty cool name, I wouldn't mind being a part of it.

Though, now I feel guilty and that I need to ask a question.

How developed are your tulpas? What usual talents have they picked up (possession, imposition, parallel processing, vocality, etc.) or maybe the less usual "just tulpa things" (Memory retrieval is a common one)? Are they really similar to real people and have deeply nuanced personalities or does that still require some work?

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

I'm trying to work on possession!

Gan's personality developed on his own after I sort of "forgot" about him. And Bao is like a child, however he doesn't have or understand negative emotions like sadness or anger. I would like to work on them more but I think at the moment I've done all I can do.

My name's Archie.

And I'm Bao!

My name is Ganondorf.

We are the Vibrant Drift

I have another question related to your profile art.

Is it the kind of thing you only do for fun?

Or.... would you consider doing a commission?

I ask because a friend of mine... lol, jk. We wouldn't mind having a cool art thingy like that. Our current profile art was made by somebody else as well.

We collect them.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry for disappearing everyone! I'm back now!

@Solune :: I'm open to doing them for anyone! If you'd like one, you can PM me!

@tulpa001 :: Mire (The name Gan goes by now) looks like Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, except he wears his head in a ponytail. He also wears normal, everyday clothes like t-shirts and dress pants. One of his ears is badly scared, and the other has two golden earrings in it. Here's a rough sketch I did while on vacation a week ago. He originally was meant to look exactly like Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, but we can't always have what we want.

Bao has scruffy blonde hair, with a scar on the back of his scalp. He wears a black tank top and usually whatever kind of pants he wants to. He usually goes barefoot. He also has a gap in his front teeth, and fangs. Here's an old reference of him.

Me? In real life, I look almost the same as Bao. In January, I shaved my head. Since my hair grows really fast, its gotten a bit longer. This is pretty close to what I look like [cred. Dreamself.me]. In our Wonderland, I guess I haven't ever really payed attention. I know I have short, brownish-black hair and tanner skin. I'll try and get a better look next time.

I'll draw up some new references soon.

My name's Archie.

And I'm Bao!

My name is Ganondorf.

We are the Vibrant Drift