[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

We don't actively watch anime and have only read the first few Touhou mangas years ago. Our favorite anime, and I suppose I am speaking for all of us but Lucilyn, is this. http://www.lovemyanime.net/anime/kyousougiga-tv/

She doesn't quite fit into the picture, but the "family" in that anime fits us unbelievably well. Reisen's spot-on straight down to being a rabbit from the guy's imagination. If you watch it, don't start on (or even watch really) episode 0. It will only confuse you, it seems like it's spoilers but I suppose they rely on the utter confusion it'll induce for that.

Same question, favorite anime or manga? Boku no Pico is banned. Don't pull that crap here, it's not funny. There are plenty of potential real answers.

Yes, I'd rather mention it myself than risk someone replying with it.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really watch animé. So unless you want to know that my host really enjoyed Nausica Valley of the Wind, I guess we'd have to give a cop-out answer like Sword Art Online (which she watched in my formative year), or say something like Pokemon is better than animé. :p I think she actually thinks that. Oh, but she liked Full Metal Alchemist, all five episodes she saw, and thought that Yu Gi Oh was pretty neat, until it turned into the exact same episode over and over.

host: Death Note. How do you not know that.

What is your favourite western animation?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

It's a rock. A big cylindrical bed-sized rock. It's made of a porous white stone. That's it.

Favorite food?

This is Zifril.

This is CT.

Mordred: Cheerios. Definitely cheerios. I love cheerios. So...wheaty. And good. Cheerios are the ***ing **it.

Me: I'm kinda basic, I like sushi a lot.

Favorite color?

Hello, I am Mordred.

And I am Gray, his tulpamancer/friend. We don't really know what else to put here. 

weed

If you had to live in another country other than the one you're living in right now, which one would it be?

We're all gonna make it brah.

Japan or Ireland, depending on if we find work/things to do in Japan or if we just want to chill.

Same question, if you had to live in another country which would it be?

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

No preference, really. If given the means, I'd probably just pick whatever someone recommends to me.

What is your favourite online community other than tulpa.info forums?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.