[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

Pie? I've never tried pie. Host doesn't like pie :P

I joined the system on 3/14 though. Pi Day!

Who's your favorite musician or group?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably.

Have you ever gone into outer space?

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Didn't try snorkelling, but scuba-diving gave me some of my best memories :D

Have you ever been abroad, living with a family you didn't know before ?

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

Wonderland space counts you know.

No we have not.

Have you ever been to the bottom of the ocean?

in my dreams.

did you know that dinosaurs don't have nipples?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

This isn't a fetish, but I feel the need to give you a very detailed response. 

I would rather cook my tulpaware™️️ than eat her raw. First, I'd kill her. It's inhumane, against my religion, and rather cruel to eat an animal alive. I'd probably want to poison her, actually on second thought nevermind that would spoil my food, but something painless to make her go. A shot to the head? Knife slice across her neck? I don't know, anything that will make her go without pain. Then, I'd start by slicing up her (SLIM BEAUTIFUL) legs into sections that I'd save for later, and the parts that I will eat I'd cook right away on a nice, clean grill. I'd slice up the arm and slice up her fingers neatly for some (literal) lady fingers later on with my tea as a snack. I'd probably be too lazy to slice up the arms and would put that in the refrigerator too for later. Next is her sweet, beautiful face. I think I'd put that up in a refrigerated trophy case just because, with her hair, glasses, everything just because, and keep it for later. As for the torso, I'd like to keep that stored too until I run out of the arms and legs, also I don't know if the breasts still give milk after the body dies, but if it does then that'd be a nice bonus while it's stored in the fridge too. So I'd cook up pieces of her legs for my first meal and then go from there.

Holy this is so twisted.  Jesus christ dude.

EDIT: NINJA'D!

I don't spend much time in the wonderland much anymore but I'd love to when I can ground myself more in my imagination.

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets better?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.