[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

Why the rhimin' mate?

Host: Yeah, I don't remember

Uh, the yeah was to me, I don't think you are supposed to do that sarah.

Host: Don't care.

Right. Were you ever in love? :3 Also, juicy details, please :p

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, and no. I guess. I fell in love with someone so hard I had anxiety about something happening to them when I wasn't with them. Aside from being a bit negative at times, they were pretty much a perfect person as far as I'm concerned. Smart, motivated, radiant (maybe it was just me that saw that, but she seemed to stand out in a good way wherever she was. No, that was definitely just me..), and I thought she was cute anyways. Tewi pointed out years later (like, less than a year ago) that they looked very similar to each other, so that might've been why she stood out to me initially.

No to the "juicy" details though. We weren't together and I probably won't ever see her again. I'd actually rather not I think, the last time we talked was kind of something special, seeing her again only temporarily would just be annoying. I have a couple songs I can't listen to because, like other ones with my tulpas, there's a lot of feelings of "them"-ness attached. But yeah. They didn't die or anything but sure aren't part of my life for the foreseeable future, so I'd rather not talk about them.

You ever have someone in your life you really hated? That should be more fun to talk about than someone you loved in past tense.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I don't think I ever hated anyone, but there were several times when I saw someone as a threat and did my best to get them out of my life. That felt pretty close to hatred, but in reality.. I just hated things they were doing, not them as a person. Those feelings went away quickly after they were gone and stopped messing with my life.

What's the longest friendship you've had?

Seven years... After ending up institutionalized for depression, then moving away I lost contact with them. They were my best friend growing up. I don't think I'll ever stop missing them.

Favorite pet to cuddle with?

I'm just trying to make my first tulpa. Wish me luck or something.

Does Toy Story count? I mean, they're KINDA pets right?.....

I'll have to say Rio, that was really good.

Favourite movie with an anti-hero as the main character?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• 1 month later...

Despicable Me was pretty good, though I dislike how he became a hero by the end of the second movie. The first movie was okay though, so that's my answer.

Would you rather have a Lamborghini, or die?

Hmm...

I mean, I can still sell that Lamborghini and be rich, but I can't sell death, so...

(it's actually pretty funny because I love cars (though I'm more of a fan of vintage cars) but I don't actually have a driver's license)

Uh... what's your favorite video game?

(yay for creative questions /sarcasm)

• 1 month later...

Even though I don't play it much, it's gotta be Dwarf Fortress. No other game has that much depth or potential.

What's the most mind blowing thing you've witnessed in real life?