[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

I'm not sure what's actually going to happen, but Cassidy wants a more even split with how much time we both spend time fronting. Probably not 50/50, but maybe 60/40 with me still being around a bit more. I want to become a social worker and that is very much my thing, and I wouldn't like Cassidy to do that work for me. Same for my college classes. He is, however, allowed to front at high school and likes it a lot. He made a poster for science and it was trippy for me to see it and think "That's Cassidy's work." He wants to play piano and make IRL friends with the people I'm IRL friends with, but only when my life situation is very different. (I hope that's all... he's telling me a lot about this.)

I was worried that Gavin would also want time in the body and we'd have to negotiate some sort of 33/33/33 deal, but he's settling back down to his position as a "trusted tulpa adviser." He's only around when he has something to say or I "summon him up" to talk. He wants to help Cassidy and me reach our goals, and that's good enough for him right now. Also chess, he says.

It's a gushy-mushy scenario that will probably not happen this way, but it's how we imagine it: Me getting married, and both my tulpas coming out at times later in the day to wish my new spouse congratulations.

Where do you see your system in 25 years?

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Miri living her own life with Akai and I in the seatback, hopefully.

Why does your tulpa look the way they do?

THE ONE BEFORE NINJA-MIRI BECAUSE, NINJA'd:

Well, Matsuri says Jupiter... she's pretty early in vocality so she's not good at formulating sentences yet. ^_^

In a dream scenario; living in the Japanese countryside, probably just me and Matsuri, mayhaps married with a Japanese woman.

My mindset now; I can't imagine our life in 25 years, hopefully I can overcome the shit that surrounds me now and get away from my family. I can take living in a 30 m² apartment and live simple together with Matsuri. That's pretty much my realistic dream.

MIRI's QUESTION:

Interesting question. It was probably because her unique minimalistic style in the anime "Sola" which I fell in love with. The simple hat, simple clothes, long dark hair, some personality traits and quirks I liked may have been applied from the anime character too Matsuri. Her name comes from the same character because I'm uncreative and liked that name. 

Question from Matsuri: What planet do you want to live on? (fictional and/or factive?)

Hello. I'm Xar, and I'm the original host of this system.

I share this head with Matsuri and Kurisutina

Progress Report | Vibe with our system 

The planet that B describes is his books is always Earth, but with different timelines. So given that Earth can basically be anything, then the gravity, weather, temperature, flora and fauna are just fine with us.

Let's get more specific, what fictive world (other than pokemon) would you live in if you couldn't stay on our currently configured Earth?

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Video game storyboard and mechanic designer.

If you could change your name(host), what would you change it to?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

No no no! We're not doing that again. Give me the name Ashley, or nothing, that was my name. I guess i like Dashie better now.

Favorite food, i mean all out hands down fav?

STUFFED SHELLS!!!!!!

Which do you prefer: Math or English?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space