[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

Oh I don't really have any favorites I think. I haven't experienced much more than daytime but I'd say afternoons because I can spend more time with a more relaxed Xar. 

Favorite quote? 

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dangit, sniped!

"Quoth the raven, nevermore." (Only cause it's that time of year!)

3am, it's the perfect time to go to bed or wake up, i've done both. It's a tradepost on a desolate road, no other time holds such an end and such a promise for a new day to come.

Have you experienced a ghost or something paranormal that you attributed to a spirit? (Halloween ghost stories anyone?)

Don't know if this counts but I was sitting on the couch and suddenly I heard a crashing sound from the kitchen. I shat myself and didn't leave the living room because I was alone at night and my dog was barking at the door. I don't know what it was because I was a coward. Probably not ghosts but whatever.

Being a master at lucid dreaming (extremely long and vivid lucid dreams each night + full control over them) or being a master at tulpamancy (imposition, switching and all that stuff completely mastered)

The former, i couldn't really care less about switching. Audio imposition is kind of enough for me anyway, and i get that when i get my WILD stuff (unless i fall asleep). It reaffirms them for me, even though their affirmation is rock solid anyway. Imposition is done this way for me and rarely any other way since i don'thave Bre's kind of time or effort. It's enough for me since our visualization is also good enough for me. They are happy there, they don't want reality, that's all that matters. Misha would like visual imposition on demand, but i wouldn't give up WILD for that, i know what gift has been given to me and for the few times it was long and controlled, a lifetime if satisfaction has been granted to my soul. That said, i would give it to lumi's system if i could and take neither.

What would you give to make a friend's wish come true?

Depends on the wish.

What's your culpas/hosts favorite manga(or book)?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

It has to be the hobbit.

If you could have one question answered with 100% certainty, what would you ask?

Yes, and a lion or two (oh my!) so i won't be afraid to follow the yellow brick road anymore.

Favorite animal?