[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

Water world. Duh.

If you could travel to the past or the future, which would you choose? ANY point in the past/future, mind you.

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waterworld because of the acting, the plot, the script, the executions, and well, the plot????

My response to time travel is conditional: is it a one way trip with limited supplies or Is it because I slipped and fell through a time portal and landed in the land of the lost with martial will and Holy? assuming I have a time machine, better than HG Wells time machine, unless it's the Time After Time version, (enclosed!) I guessing i will have sufficient tech to decrease mortality, create a sustainable, bio friendly technology whit smart/ 3d printing and AI, and I will go back to the first humans and reboot whole timeline! (Forget the whole Redmption of Christopher Columbus idea... going back further! (May even go back and save the dinosaurs...)

If I am falling through the hole, I just hope martial finds me before the sleestacks.

and I am hoping there isn't a 1971 penny in my pocket that zaps me back to the future when I pull it out of my pocket.

Which Doctor would you companion?

Doctor Companion? Who? How do i know that a 1971 penny is Christopher Reaves' worst nightmare? Cause my 10 yr older brother basically decided what we watched. Remember red and yellow crystals can scare off the sleestacks.

A doctor companion? That would have to be Dr. Who! Though i only legitimately saw one episode. That way i can bring Christopher Reeve back to his old love.

What candy will you be eating tomorrow?

Guest LanceReilyn

I normally don't eat candy anymore but.. Tomorrow is special so I think I will treat Reilyn to some reese's cups. They used to be my favorite and everyone knows they are the superior Halloween candy anyway. Original, not that abominable white-chocolate variant. They might even be festively-shaped.

What is your least favorite candy?

B says Mint, especially spearmint.

I didn't try enough candy yet, and I doubt I will because he doesn't eat candy, but the memories of mint are good enough. Who wants to eat hard toothpaste?

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

No one.

What dum dum flavor is your favorite?

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

I also forgot my question, but that was a perfect answer to my rhetorical question IceCreeper909.

B's memories seem to indicate Grape or Cherry.

What was the story behind the name you chose for your pet? (One that you named or that you know the backstory for.)

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

I think I'm doing this right... My dog, Captain was named because his owner, my step mom, likes pirates.

Pirates or cowboys?

Oh, that's easy. My heroes have always been cowboys. they still are it seems... But I also like pirates. OMG, pirate cowboys! That's like peanut butter and chocolate.

We should implement a rule/change caveat, no one one- or tow0 word responses, since the goal is actually to learn about folks, and you learn more by the way folks respond. It's not multiple choice...

Is the hard toothepaste wasabi toothpaste? Oh, have you tried wasabi tooth paste and would you if you haven't? I wonder if would make me cry, like too much on sushi...

I have not had anything to do with hard or wasabi toothpaste...?

What is your favorite song?