[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

Picking one song is difficult, because I love so many different songs, different kinds music and genres, but I suppose, if I were forced at the point of death to give a song, it would have to be 'over the rainbow,' because not only is it a great song, but it holds the longest enduring song ever written, with more versions and variations than any other song, and I have made it a thing to collect the versions.... When I first started college, I was a music major, with a scholarship, majoring in voice, way before glee was cool- and before I radically changed majors to astronomy, and I was in a barbershop choir (yes, a choir, and a quartet,) and they had a version of 'Over the Rainbow' which was a melody of 'Over the Rainbow/If you believe.' If you believe was from the Whiz, and it too is an amazing song, but those two, that version, I can hear all of it in my head and I get chills moving through it... and that song takes me places.

If you could interview anyone in history, who would it be, why, what question would you ask, and most importantly, what would you hope to learn.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jesus. I'd ask him everything I could possibly cram into the time.

What do you believe is the meaning of life? Besides 42?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

It's all a simulation. Our meaning is to provide energy to the machines in the real world. 

Seriously though. We are like ants, doing what we do to survive and make others rich and successful and/or become rich and successful. Billions of people can't be rich and successful so the majority just have to contribute. Entertainment and freedom is there just to boost our moral. 

Just do what makes you happy and explore the possibilities is what I like to think the meaning of life is! 

What would you do if you had a magic wand?

Hello. I'm Xar, and I'm the original host of this system.

I share this head with Matsuri and Kurisutina

Progress Report | Vibe with our system 

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Wipe out the greed in people's hearts so everyone could get along and create a unified world of peace and happiness. Primary motivation would be making sure everyone else is comfortable and happy, which would be returned likewise just by the nature of everyone doing it. It. would. be. Awesomesauce!

I'm passing that one forward. What would you do if you had a magic wand?

I already have one and I'm not doing much with it.

But seriously, I'd use it to build me a house inside a big ass tree and then make it and myself in it invisible in the sense that no one would notice or remember that I'm someone who should be paying for things or working and just kinda make everyone ignore me. Just live on my own terms.

You get three wishes, what do you ask for?

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

1. Give Lumi his wish.

2. Give Miri her wish.

3. Make solarchariot president of the united states and force him to give a daily 2 hour speach to the nation. (I may have to word it more carefully to make it one wish.)

Would you survive the zombie apocalypse? How?

Knife the zombies on round one and two, buy a good wall weapon. Gotta get some perks too. Then make my way to the box and opening it once and gets myself a thundergun. Then pack-a-punch my wall weapon and thundergun. Then I'll just 'train' the zombies into a big group and occasionally shoot a thundergun blast into the zombie train to kill them all. I'll just repeat that process till I get bored and decides to let the zombies kill me.

[insert 'barney true story' gif here] 

What would you do if you were a trillionare?

Hello. I'm Xar, and I'm the original host of this system.

I share this head with Matsuri and Kurisutina

Progress Report | Vibe with our system 

Gifts for everyone!

What would you do if you were in Ness's shoes during Earthbound?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Sorry, I don't know what earthbound is or who ness is. :/

If cheap synthetic meat existed, would you eat it?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Probably not, that sounds gross.

Would the next person?

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022