[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

Goal is to share life, no more me doing everything. We want to lucid dream together too on a weekly basis.

Tupper, why were you created?

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone. 

Raelyn Grace(Tulpa)-17

Adrien Ramien(Tupla)-17

Addisen(Host)-15

Haley Ramien(Tulpa)-6

Nicolette Coffine(Tulpa)-21

My name is Addisen. I'm 15 and my first tulpa is Raelyn. Her boyfriend is Adrien. Nicolette and Haley are mother and daughter. This is Raelyn's account. I will only speak if needed. She will be the main voice of this account.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you don't mind a host speaking on behalf of a tulpa since mine isn't fully vocal.

My headmate came around accidentally years ago when I would stay up until well after midnight and I'd have mental debates with myself, occasionally acting them out in my head. These debates were about me trying to figure stuff out in my life; trying to weigh the pros and cons of choices or having (for a teen) philosophical  self-discussions,  not making up mental arguments that I'd automatically win. Eventually, he started responding on his own.

All of this happened years before I even knew what tulpa were or any of the related terms, but thinking back on it the first wonderland/dreamscape location I ever made was of a local gas station. I played out this scene where I sat down at a public seat outside and started talking to a mental image of myself, which then unexpectedly responded on its own. So I can't say that I had the intention of creating Laine, just that he came into being. I guess the closest you could say is because I needed guidance.

Where is your favorite location in your wonderland? If that's too personal, then do you and your headmate(s) do any special traditions for the Holidays?

Also, hi Raelyn!

Edited by Laine_Mathis

Neat, another clone tulpa.

Well our wonderland is quite varied by now and I think my personal favorite is probably Ashley's MAKO hanger because it's a three stories tall hanger with a retractable runway on the 50th floor of our building and we had a lot of fun in there when Ren was first made and we actually made her in there. Ashley has a dance club in her basement level which is also pretty fun.

The cloud islands are pretty neat too, other than that, just the mountain forests/jungles.

The Arc that sits in geosynchronous orbit over our town is also really cool, especially the arboretum.

I could go on. You can see some of my wonderland here whole training visualization.

Who's your favorite supervillain and why?

Edited by Bear

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bear said:

[Misha] That @Tanaka Kanade is back, of course!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks ❤️

The tentacle arm is just way to good on melee builds, ya know?

Least favorite thanksgiving memory?

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]