[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

My favourite games are Terraria, Undertale, Don't Starve Together, Planet Explorers, Ibb & Obb, Slime Rancher and Dota. It's hard for me to play single player games because I get lonely very quickly without other people. I'm a mega extrovert (or extravert if you prefer that spelling).

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm the introverted one, and I'm the extroverted one! I consciously made her that way so we could be sort of dual personalities. But I'm not introverted to the point of it crippling me. I do have a couple of friends, but if I could spend a day sitting at home or a day out with friends, I'd 100% pick the day home.

He's going to have tons of friends once I get hold of the body >:^).

Thrill or chill?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

We sorta answered this question before: I'd be chill and she'd be thrill. Though Sceena does enjoy naps and resting occasionally.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or to swim (if you didn't have either)?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

I have both (: um.. I love flying a looot, but not being able to swim is scary because it can be life threatening. But then again.. I'm under constant supervision and company of people, so I choose not to be able to swim.

How did you find out about tulpas and why did you make them?

I'm mad lazy, so I just watch Let's Plays like an absolute scrublord, LOL

--Johannes

--------

That's not true. Both of us like mindless button-mashing combat games, whether it involves cute Nintendo mascots, or girls in bikinis suplexing each other. I also like Animal Crossing & Harvest Moon, because befriending tiny farmers & animals is a wonderful thing.

What genre do you think your life story would be categorized under?

--Mikhael

-----------

EDIT:

BALLS! TOO SLOW!! TOO SLOW!!!!!!!

--FRANTIC JOHANNES!!

Back then, I never had friends who really "rung" with me. Like, I wasn't hanging out with anyone enough to be considered a "friend" at least in my eyes. I was going through the Dream Views forums and found a sub forum about tulpas. And you can figure out the rest.

I mainly made her to completely replace my need for a friend, but it looks like she won't let me do that :/

EDIT: ninja'd.

I like to see life as if it was an artwork, and really appreciate how detailed everything really is. Especially trees, if you look at them that way, whew.

Do you believe time travel is possible?

interesting question (: I share a scientific view of the world with my host. Pretty sure time travel forwards is possible. I think travel in time backwards into the same universe is impossible, because if it were possible, we'd be swarmed by time travelers.

Are you active in any other communities online?