• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find this so funny:

[video=youtube]

Whats kinds of videos do you guys watch?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

We like Red Letter Media, I like cultural & horror documentaries, & Johannes likes people debunking spooky or paranormal stories because he has no childlike faith & gains power from crushing dreams.

--Mikhael

----

I also like watching people draw or paint, alongside people suffering through reviewing horrible things nobody cares about!

I just like debunking things so I don't have to worry about people being microchipped or clowns jumping into my car at night!!

Do you have more male or female friends?

--Johannes

I actually have an equal amount of male and female friends. That's interesting..

Books or movies?

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

Edit: Can ye not

We prefer movies theoretically speaking, because movies are cooler than books. But so many movies become so stupid compared to the books... Reading a book is more work and a lot quieter, but they kinda play like movies in our head, so books are good too!

What's your favorite gemstone? (Not Steven Universe, but SU could influence your favorite one I guess)

cats, they're less overall dirty

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Amethyst, not because of SU, but because it's my birthstone. My birthday is on the 8th.

What's your favorite song?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

It changes all the time. I like Love Game by Lady Gaga (shoot me) & Love On The Brain by Rihanna currently. I feel like I'm revealing things with my bad taste that I have no idea how to explain away so... There. But I like way more than just that type of genre! I promise.

--Johannes

----

My tastes are a little more static. I like the Weeknd's 'The Hills' & 'Julie' by the Outer Limits. A lot of Death Grips, too. I guess we're both basic, but in different ways. (Pop garbage vs. edgy garbage, haha.)

>>What do you usually eat for lunch?

--Mikhael

Tuna sandwiches. They're so easy to make, and so delicious too.

What's one thing you've put off doing for a long time?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.