[Game] Getting acquainted

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being with my tulpas in bed talking about my past but only funny anecdotes.

Do you think having a special dinner makes Sunday nights more bearable?

Miri: original one and now co-hosting.

Miichu: main fronter at the moment.

Chinese food.

Worst school experience?

I got ganged up on in grade school and basically roughed up once. They had to gang up on me cause i was double their weight and a foot taller. I basically had to make an example of one of them during the attack and send him off crying, and the rest of them got in trouble. I didn't get hurt, but i still felt bullied, even though they never did that again. In fact, the leader wanted to be my friend after that, but i declined the offer. Same thing happened in 7th, 9th, and 11th grades, every time someone got hurt and in trouble, not me. Bullies want to take down the big game, but this bear won't go down, i knew how to take a punch (because reasons...).

The last time it happened, the attacker didn't come to school again for a week, i guess i hurt his ear pretty bad when i defensively tossed him against the wall. Seriously, don't try to bully a 200lb bear when you're only 130lbs, it's simple physics. The teacher saw the whole thing and didn't even look at me, he sent the other guy to the principal. They knew i wasn't the troublemaker.

I was admittedly a very annoying boy.

What's your favorite Anime?

I'll hire you as a bodyguard.

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Favorite holiday

Social Work! I'm dual-enrolled at a 2-year college while I'm in high school. All three of us have a passion for it, in our own ways.

If you were locked in solitary confinement, what would you do to keep sane? Besides completely living in wonderland ;)

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Sing.

If yoy had to kill yourself to save your family, would you?

The name's Bryan! In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2021, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Sean, Elliot, and Esper(sub-rep). We are adept at possession but are helpless at switching. 

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space