[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

Depends. If we're talking about the whole family including cousins and that, then yeah probably. Only my parents.. no.

What do you like to put on your toast? (or bread in general)

Hello. I'm Xar, and I'm the original host of this system.

I share this head with Matsuri and Kurisutina

Progress Report | Vibe with our system 

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Butter, cinnamon-sugar, peanutbutter (i know, Europeans mostly hate it), jelly (and all combinations with butter).

What are you most proud of? (can't say tulpaor host).

My powers

What Hogwarts house are you? (I'm Ravenclaw!)

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Sophie.

What obscure instrument would you like to learn?

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Air! Because it's forever free! Life is contained poetically in a breath, fresh air is a relief, it spreads seeds and lets creatures fly. The sky is hope of endless limits, clouds excite the imagination and air feeds the flames of passion. And no I'm not an airhead. ;)

I like this.. Let me put a spin on it.

What metal or gemstone represents you? why?

My first little relationship was with this girl, and together, our personalities were a lot like those of Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe, who form a personification of their relationship, Garnet. So, I'll always be a Sapphire.

[C: Pearls because they form inside another body.]

What a weird, yet strangely accurate, metaphor for tulpas. Gavin says "Diamond", says "they have jagged edges."

If you had to eat animal food for the rest of your life, which animal's food would you choose?

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Meat. Wolves eat meat, after all, and I'm a wolf! Duh!

Would you rather teach kindergarten for 5 years or teach college metaphysics for 1 year?

I want to teach college metapglhysics!!!! Aaaaaahhhhh why oh why am i not doing that!

The children would love me, but i have a feeling they wouldn't learn much else but how to play.

Do you ever get that feeling like you chose the wrong life? I want a mulligan on this one. (But i'm taking the girls with me or forget it.)