Aurora

[Game] Getting acquainted

Oof, that's a hard one. SAO season 1. I just really like the opening song XD

If you could shapeshift into any 1 animal at will, what animal?

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

A crow probably.

Favorite fictional character?

Miri: original host and Mirichu's FBI agent (against will).

Mirichu: second tulpa and main fronter at the moment.

Akai: first tulpa and voice of reason of the system.

Magneto. He even has his own t-shirt that says he "was right". Plus, he is mostly motivated by a great love for his own people. He is also frenemies with Xavier and has at one time or another, out of honor or respect, stepped in to teach his students and protect young mutants when the guy wasn't around, even willing to put aside his own sometimes extreme agendas.

What is your favorite character from a book/novel?

Finrod Felegund from Tolkein's The Silmarillion. That elf befriended men and dwarves. Built a huge kingdom, and killed a werewolf with his bear hands (granted he died after, but still!).

If you were a flavor of ice cream, what would you be?

Mint. Just plain mint.

Do you have/want to have a romantic relationship with your host/tulpa?

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

I/we do, and though we role play, I think our interaction pattern is akin to the 1961 British TV series, 'the avengers,' only I don't have a nice bowler or an umbrella, and Loxy is like way cooler, much hotter, and her martial arts much better.

What was your most significant dream?

I had a very disturbing, confusing dream about my first and only girlfriend. Granted, we were in middle school and our relationship was pretty chaste, with the exception of a single kiss at the end of each school day. I broke up with her at the end of the year because she was moving out of state. We texted a little as friends, even after she moved across the country. Then we had a giant fight when I told her about this "voice in my head" (Gavin, before I knew about tulpas), then later she apologized for what she said and did, we shared a few words, and stopped talking altogether.

Months later, after the heartbreak of not having contact faded, I had this dream: I woke up in the middle of the night and answered my ringing phone. It was her. She was crying. She told me she was dying painfully of cancer and had just taken pills to end her suffering prematurely. It had backfired, though, because now she was scared and didn't want to go. I calmed her down and told her to go to sleep. We exchanged "I love you"s and she hung up. I got a text of an image of the beach and Cinnomoroll, reading "We had fun today. Now it's time to say GOODBYE!" I started crying in my dream, then spooked myself awake for real.

It was so vivid and upsetting that I almost texted her, just to make sure she was okay. My dreams rarely have me in them, and it's even rarer for me to be with anyone I know. It's my most significant dream because, when I woke up, I was already crying. I had thought I was over her, but now I know I'll never completely get over my first experience with romantic love. It's a different form of emotional tie. I'm always going to wonder about her and care about her.

With that out of the way...

What's your favorite weather for spending time outside?

-J

I do as I please, lima bean. 

Snow at night. Fat flakes silently coming down, with a nice few inches on the ground so everything is covered in powder. It is so peaceful and the moon peering through a snowy sky at night is a haunting sight.

Earlier it was raining and grey and hazy and we looked up at the clouds.. I mentioned that it seems "blah" out and grey haze was sad. She chirped up and said "Phhh, whatever. Everyone knows it's just the clouds coming down to play with us."

What is your favorite time of day?