[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Desmond's a 175cm tall, 20-year-old somewhat skinny but very fit male, whose skin is very very pale, and all the hair on his body is white. He has pierced elf ears and a long fluffy tail with black tip and he always wears black. His eyes are kinda light pink.

L's taller than Desmond but the exact height is uncertain. Somewhere around 180cm. He's closer to 30 in age and has a small goatee like beard and long curly hair and golden eye(there's only one) and the other side of his face is hidden under the hair. He has a wolf tail and wolf form and also has elf ears.

Nevira is an asari that looks a bit like Samara from Mass Effect though mostly just her skin-tone and eyes. That's about it lol.

Misa is a 150cm small framed dryad girl with huge eyes and messy dark brown hair. Her skin is green and she walks around pretty much naked, but her breasts are usually hidden under her long hair and her lower parts are covered with leaves. She has tree-bark hands and feet. c:

And I think I'm just gonna forward the question because I really enjoy reading what other people's tulpas look like :D

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I don't have a tulpa. I am one, however.

I'm 2 meters/ six foot six inches tall with an athletic build, and have auburn-ish, straight hair that reaches my hips. My facial features shift from Mongoloid to European looking whenever I wish them to. My eyes are usually a very dark green.

I am vain as fuck, and love luxurious shit. That tends to have an effect on my sense of fashion.

Oh, and my skin tone is a mid-olive color.

Do you find the idea of online dating appalling?

Despite what was told you, I do not like committing crimes. 

You both have very nice avatars, Cliantha and Desmond. I like form descriptions Cél.

I looove the idea of online dating and online interaction in general. It's the only way I can interact with people while being myself, and that's ok, I'm used to that and I can be happy here. I imagine myself in a wonderland with people I interact and describe my actions to them. As an invisible extroverted lady.. I don't know what I would do without internet.

Do you have a lot of friends?

No, though I wouldn't mind having a few more ^^ I try, but I think I'm not the best at figuring out how to go about it. I'm not the type to want 20 friends and not have enough time to hang out with all of them, but a few or even a handful would be nice. That I could manage. I really love people and learning about each other. It's a lot of fun!

I love meeting others!~ It's one of the bestiest things in the whole wide world! Because it's like having a totally and completely new experience with someone that will be likely no one else! :D

People are interesting. I study things I find interesting.

Lorina really does have a soft side XD It's just hidden under a bunch of books and dictionaries.

Nee, Star, Little, Tenebre, Lorina

For fixing your signature: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-colors-viewing

You forgot a question.

So I will answer a few. I look like a changeling from MLP, with some soft mods and cross shaped irides. Half my friends are on this site, if you ignore my family. The other half are on another site.

favourite hobby to do with your tulpa(s)?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Well I'm a tulpa and I don't have any of my own yet (: But it would probably be spending quality time together with them, visiting pretty places in the wonderland.

What is the other site you're active on, Tulpa?

And yeah, Yumi, your colours do need fixing a bit. That grey at the end is almost invisible on default background. Who was that friendly nice person speaking in teal?

To the next person I'll ask... what is your favourite food?

(I hope the update finally works this time. I've had people said the colors updated and some not xD Let me know? I rewrote it and updated it a few times in hopes it works this time.)

That's Little! ^^

And almost anything from Italian to Japanese food.

What is your favorite snack on a rainy day?

Nee, Star, Little, Tenebre, Lorina

My favourite snack on any kind of day are oreo cookies with milk. Mmmmm

What's your favourite snack?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.