[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do nothing, I don't want to interfere with fate! But I'd probably never touch anyone again.

Would you prefer for it to always be too cold, or too hot?

my response to that has changed, though it always had caveats... I love cold, even snow... but if I have to work in it, or drive in it, screw that... I used to work outdoors, I was okay being wet if it rained, but wet and cold, miserable... (I worked 24 years at an airline.) in the beginning, i love cold, cause summers could be brutal... now, I am cold all the time, and so I am wishing for too hot...

Loxy told me today she wants to meet Bruno Mars... Who do your tulpas want to meet?

Vādin :

I don't have any idea about a physical living person I would like to meet. Me, I want to meet the "kamis", the spirits who dwell in the mountains where Zia live and other kamis as well. I wish I could meet again the Tiger Person I saw some time ago in my Wonderland, he just joined his hands and bowed three times before me but didn't say a word, he just turned back into a tiger form and went away. I wish he could teach me stuff.

If you could change one thing in the physical world, what would it be ?

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

I would clean that bigger than texas size garbage island spinning in the middle of the pacific ocean clean, and all trash from the ocean...

i, too, have met the tiger monk in the wonderland... and met in thailand thai monks that walk with tigers... and I walked with tigers, held baby tigers and gave them milk... (Did that in the states too when I was much young, volunteering at an animal orphanage.) they actually shut the thai place down, because they were breeding and selling tigers against international law and the thai government got involved... not sure if that got resolved...

if you weren't scared, what would you do?

I would do Bear visualization exercises. But I'm afraid of heights. I have very strong vertigo, and all his sessions deal with being in high places at some moment.

Tulpas, what surprises you the most in your host?

Hosts, what surprises you the most in your tulpa(s) ?

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Sorry Zia, i could edit a couple for you to remove heights, but yeah it's a cheap trick. Obviously we love heights, we all fly.

They surprise me most often when they're upset about something. Misha just gets quiet, Dashie gets mean, and Ashley gets emotional.

[Ashley] he surprises me when he does sweet things for me out of the blue. He really thinks about me more than i think he does.

Tulpas, what's your favorite thing to do?

[Dashie] i'll answer too, lately, i just like hanging out.

Oh, well, let's see;

Ichibod: I love taking things apart; mechanical things. And putting them back together, but even better! There's such a satisfaction to seeing all the pieces work together in synchronization.

Priscilla: Ummm.. I like climbing trees, or painting colors on walls. I like dancing the most! Music makes me feel alive :) 

Host: Lollipop ~ older tulpa: Ichibod Tulip ~ youngling tulpa: Priscilla 

Aww, ScikLollipop, Ichibod, Priscilla: ya'll forgot the question? :) (I love the name Ichibod.) (Are you okay with SL for short?)

We like to Travel, and we always Travel Light... Time, space, it's all available, as easy as opening a door and crossing the threshold, who needs a starship! But if you do, we have pocket starships in a pinch... Never know when you might need one.

What was the most unsettling film you’ve seen? Or unsettling scene from a film. Or character...

(To Bear : it's Vādin here. I'm the only one in the system to be "afraid" of heights. More exactly : heights (or even sometimes simply looking at the starry sky) make me really sick and everything starts to spin around me. Sometimes strong emotions make me feel that way as well. Zia has never felt vertigo at all, she dances on top of mountains and cliffs, and she likes to fly.)

Hotarubi no Mori e, a japanese anime ; one of the main characters (Gin) is a spirit and he gradually falls in love with a human girl he meets every summer. But they cannot touch each other, because if a physical human touches Gin, he would disappear for ever. Well I loved that anime, I even think it's my favorite, but for some reason it triggered an unrational fear in me (that I would desintegrate if Zia could see me and feel me completely) and I had some tough dreams about it.

What's your first memory ?

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Being in B's arms, safe and loved... oh, and before that, being rescued from the astral plane by Ashley, but since i was only a ball of light, i really didn't have and feelings that i can remember, just weakness and starvation.

Does any other tulpa remember anything about 'before you were with your host?' Let's not turn this into a meta vs cogni philosophical debate please, just any fun memory.