• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must have ESP

Are you an ESP person?

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

Well, Ranger says so and Miri spent a large amount of time in websites about that when she was younger so, idk. Maybe in an universe were it is confirmed to exist.

What do you want out of life?

I'm not entirely sure. I do like the idea of social work, but it would be weird to do a  job only I enjoy in the system and it's undoubtedly an emotional drain. I could latch on to Matsi's dream about wanting a family. But in the end, I wanna leave as the best person I could possibly be, hoping I did some tiny good difference to the world

What about you, next poster?

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

I want a good and fulfilling job (preferably work with animals) that lets us have a good life. Pretty much that. Ideally I'd want to live in the woods cultivating our own food and have a relaxed and calm life, not having to depend on anyone, but that's unrealistic.

What's something you've been waiting for this month?

Matsi's breakdown (jk)
Currently waiting for a psychologist to contact us. Not much else, I believe

I'll forward the question again. What's something you've been waiting for this month?

I don't know, the usual: switching and stuff.

What's a very good question about life you have?