[Game] Getting acquainted

Aurora

[Kurisutinna] A small house in the woods, with all basic luxury things like fiber connection, water and electricity. 15-30 minute drive to closest civilization. Also, Japan is beautiful and the thought of living at the countryside like in older anime is really cool, but it seems pretty much impossible today because of how the world works. Some headmate fantasized about living on a boat.

What do you wish you had right now?

Edited by Matsuri
Wrong account, I blame account switcher.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Captain Kurisutina

I'm not that creative with names.

What villain name would you have?

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

It's just we both playing this game lol

Phantom Illusion. It doesn't make sense but sounds cool, that's the rule number 1 for villains.

What's a food you'd like to try?

Well, it's still nice getting to know you a bit more.

That's a more difficult question than it seemed. I want to taste all kinds of food. Real Asian BBQ is something I really wanna try, and of course the nutella pizza, lol

Next poster, what's the top 5 places you'd like to visit?

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Same here.

1. Japan.

2. Any Scandinavian country, really.

3. The US.

4. Australia.

5. Italy.

How about you?

1. Japan

2. The US

3. Whole Eastern Europe, mostly for the abandoned historical places.

4. Switzerland

5. Spain

If you could chose any time and place in history to travel to, when and were would you want to go?

The literal same spot I'm in right now but in the mesozoic era.

What would your ideal house look like?

Around 3 or 4 rooms and kitchen, somewhere between 20-50 meters away from water with boat access. One bedroom, a common area, the third room for guests, fourth as a reserve. Future proofed and all. Lots of land area around the house for lots of creative garden possibilities, a garage building for anything that fits there. Maybe a large balcony on the backside and a large porch on the front. A sauna on a jetty and a pond in the front garden.

Could go on forever with adding things and details, lol

How about you?

Something like this would be REALLY nice. I know it's too big for just one body (assuming we live on our own) but hey, one can dream. In an ideal world where everyone respects each other, I'd like it to be in the woods/mountains (a island in the middle of a lake would also be extremely cool) but not too far from civilization. I'd also have a big land area with ponds, rivers and natural-looking pools. Preferably a bit of woods in my property too. I think a simple tall fence would work the keep wild animals away.

In a not so ideal universe, the house would be next to other people's, for safety reasons. The land area would be surrounded by stone walls and behind it, a layer of tall trees. Privacy reasons. Also, lots of dogs. Inside the house, our bedroom would be in the last floor and would look like this, all cozy and comfy. A big living room-kitchen and two bathrooms. One with just a toilet, shower and tap. The other would be more 'spa-sauna' like, with a jacuzzi. We'd have another room that would be like a library or something to work on our stuff and get creative. Another room for guest I suppose and a basement that would act as our 'switching-lucid dreaming' room to practice these things in pure silence. Soundproof and all.

What's the most beautiful dream you've ever had?

Edited by Guest