What's your favorite anime and why?  

Edited by Bear

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Certain Scientific Railgun please. That anime has way too much emotional value for us. And Misaka's clones were what finally made me go 'yeah I want another me', I had already toyed with the idea of having a doppelganger (recurrent fantasy when I was around 11-12, even pretended 'she' had taken over my body lmao, foreshadowing I guess) but they were the last straw- C'mon , they're hecking adorable.

What's your favorite anime OST that isn't the opening or the ending?

• 1 month later...

"Call of the Witch" from the anime Re:Zero. It is just as iconic, if not more so, than the opening/closing songs from either season. 

What was the first car you ever owned?

Yesh! Re:Zero is the besssst.

I bought a Suburban for $1000 and it was absolutely trashed (not by me). I did a lot of work on it and broke even when I sold it but the engine needed to be rebuilt and the transmission leaked if you parked it on a hill, I mean, all of the fluid leaked out, the rear seal, dispite being replaced, still leaked as if it wasn't even there. It also had lots of rust and structural damage. I still feel bad for the guy who bought it. I was 16, so I can't beat myself up over it. The flipping thing was only 13 years old but just about everything on it was totaled. Considering my current car is a 2005 and in perfect condition, this suburban was insanely bad condition. I could go on and on just how bad this thing was. It's hard to believe. It was cool though.

What's the best thing that ever happened to you?

making my tulpa she is still young but i have become a happier person so far.

how many pets have you had?

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

Pft, so many...

Three hamsters, three dozen fish, two eels, a freshwater crab, two sharks, freshwater snails, three frogs, two rats, five cats, and five dogs, one of which was half coyote.

Right now, zero, and that's fine.

My favorite was my white longhair cat that was older than me and died when I was 17.

What's your favorite animal? Is it different from your headmate(s) favorite?

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite would be a Binturong. Honestly, as much as I like dogs and cats, I think it would've been much more fun to have domesticated a big ol' fuzzy bearcat with a prehensile tail. Plus, they smell like popcorn. Well, according to wikipedia, parts of them smell like popcorn because of... reasons.

As for my headmate, I don't think he actually has one yet. He still needs more time to develop.

What is a song you love from a band you don't like/only think is okay?

That's easy, Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound.

I am not a fan, that's not my type of music, but that song was definitely a favorite of mine when I was depressed. The memory of depression is like remembering an old friend, I can remember having 'good times' being utterly depressed, like I was drowning in grape juice, but I liked it. That's the craziest explanation I have, but depression was a really crazy thing. I remember it was absolutely awful, but I'm forgetting the details of the awful and they're being replaced by nonsensical nostalgia. The brain is a weird thing.

Can you think of any crazy inconsistencies in your memories that you know are wrong? If not, tell me your favorite ice cream or something. Mine is rocky road.

i like salted carmel

also i remember going to a cristmas parade when i was 4 i remember it like it was snowing 

but it wasnt it was just super cold i dunno why it dose that

ok uhh how often do you think about what it would be like to live in an alternate universe 

if you dont uhh tell me about you or your tulpa.

Mayor. Spinkle, Out!

9 minutes ago, Izzytales said:

how often do you think about what it would be like to live in an alternate universe?

I am living in several alternate universes, so all the time. I believe we live in the universe that we make (subjective reality), and I try out different conflicting versions on a whim; whatever is to my advantage at the time. It works remarkably well.

What is your goal for tulpamancy?

I still have my original plan posted in my office and it includes lucid dreaming, self-hypnosis, mind alteration, imposition, and so many others that I have achieved but don't share here because it's not sciencey. The list is extensive and varied and abour 80% realized. Unfortunately the other 20% is pretty far out there, lol.