My new tulpa and my mind.

juasjuasie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing games is often something that takes a lot of concentration, so it's no surprise that you're not able to interact much with your tulpa while you're doing this. Try to find something that can be used a reminder to pull you back to your parroting or narrating. There aren't really any tips to get better at multitasking - just do it and you'll get better.

Thanks! will try.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

i don't know what to say... I mean i was thinking to not post what i am going to tell, but i am aware that i can't hide anything from my progress to you guys. i guess if i don't i wouldn't progress at all.

soooo... It all started last night i was doing the usual with Alexandra i was narrating, parroting and the usual. Then, i hugged her just for practice to imagine the texture. Then, it all went south. I don't know why or how but my ehh sexual desires? just got to a point where i wasn't fully aware of what i was doing? hard to explain. She then looked me like she was teasing me to ehh you know what i mean. and i... couldn't control myself and i just made sex with her. I can't stand to say the details, but what can i say is that it was a lot more intense than regular masturbation (now i feel more disgusted to say that in public). after the ''thing'', my senses came back and i feelt horrified of what i had done. i hug her and said sorry before falling asleep. i didn't see her mad though. Next morning i was feeling less guilty, since she looked fine when i waked up but i was very confused on what i had done and WHY i did it. That didn't stop me from doing my routines of forcing. other than ''that'' this day was fine and i didn't see any major changes besides ''that''.

it's clear now that i need serious help. this is because it's just day 6 and i am already confused. is she aware and ok off all of this or she is still not aware? how can i be sure is not my mind tricking me? is this going to have serious consequences?

Any tulpa or host that got offended from what i said, i apologise and i understand.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

To be completely honest, most of the caution around having sex with your tulpa applies specifically to the host. It really doesn't affect tulpas at all. Since it's more or less taking place in imagination/in-mind anyways, the only way it affects them is the emotion involved. Which, should be a good thing! It should definitely be a bonding experience. If you, as far too many people do, have repressed sexual desires, fetishes or whatever have you, you only have to make sure to express them in an appropriate way. With a real-life partner, this is much more complicated, and boils down to basically discussing everything well beforehand and making sure you're both comfortable with whatever you want to do. With a tulpa, since you can't actually hurt them or have any real lasting effects you don't want, again the important part is the emotion (and maybe intent) involved. For example, no physical act really stays with them, but the emotion both you and they felt can. So make it a positive thing! And make sure your tulpa is comfortable with whatever you want to do, and vice versa.

For the host, there can be concerns about getting carried away in any of various ways. It has the same possible issues of becoming addicting like sex or masturbation otherwise, it could maybe lessen your desire to be intimate with someone in real life (which is only a problem to certain people/in unique scenarios), and it could cause some problems socially. Of course, if you keep everything private, I don't see that happening. But for whatever details you do provide, keep in mind the social effects of telling people those details - I don't know what that could specifically entail, but if this applies to you then I guess you do.

I'll be saving this in our list of posts for future reference elsewhere, so it was written a little more generally-oriented than specifically at you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

To be completely honest, most of the caution around having sex with your tulpa applies specifically to the host. It really doesn't affect tulpas at all. Since it's more or less taking place in imagination/in-mind anyways, the only way it affects them is the emotion involved. Which, should be a good thing! It should definitely be a bonding experience. If you, as far too many people do, have repressed sexual desires, fetishes or whatever have you, you only have to make sure to express them in an appropriate way. With a real-life partner, this is much more complicated, and boils down to basically discussing everything well beforehand and making sure you're both comfortable with whatever you want to do. With a tulpa, since you can't actually hurt them or have any real lasting effects you don't want, again the important part is the emotion (and maybe intent) involved. For example, no physical act really stays with them, but the emotion both you and they felt can. So make it a positive thing! And make sure your tulpa is comfortable with whatever you want to do, and vice versa.

For the host, there can be concerns about getting carried away in any of various ways. It has the same possible issues of becoming addicting like sex or masturbation otherwise, it could maybe lessen your desire to be intimate with someone in real life (which is only a problem to certain people/in unique scenarios), and it could cause some problems socially. Of course, if you keep everything private, I don't see that happening. But for whatever details you do provide, keep in mind the social effects of telling people those details - I don't know what that could specifically entail, but if this applies to you then I guess you do.

I'll be saving this in our list of posts for future reference elsewhere, so it was written a little more generally-oriented than specifically at you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask!

I just have 2 questions.

1.- My tulpa is still very young, only 6 days. i can feel some actions are made up by her but there are still many aspects of her that are controlled by my forcing.(Ex: roleplaying in wonderland). It's still a good idea to start interacting sexually with my tulpa if the host is comfortable with it?

2.- Can you introduce me the general opinion of the forum on tulpa sex?

it may be weird but i have mixed feelings after your response. yes, my tulpa and i enjoyed the experience, but should i wait until she regains more independence? should i be ashamed if i get (in the future) a real-world  relationship and still engage with my tulpa? Will she consider me a friend or a romantic partner?

It's best if you wait until your tulpa is fairly autonomous, else it's hard to really get "consent". Like in real life, consent before sex is very important, ahead of time. So that people don't feel pressured into it or anything like that. So if you can't get a clear response, you should wait, yes. And since she's young, even with consent you should keep it in moderation for a while, as a young tulpa doesn't necessarily know what they really want/what's best for them, same reason we set "age of consent" in real life. It's called the age of consent because, before whatever a country or state deems that age, even if they say yes they may not be old enough to make that decision themselves. Of course, there's a lifetime of possible consequences in real life, and not quite as many for a tulpa. It could hurt their development to be too sexually active too early though. They need to learn more about life first, since by default you're all they know.

I don't really know what to say for the "general opinion" on sex. It uh.. usually stays in progress reports or threads specifically about it? Also, you aren't supposed to say anything too grossly detailed/explicit, just in general.

Flan wrote a post on the topic of having a real-life significant other and a tulpa you're intimate with at the same time recently. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-my-friend-is-worried-i-ll-replace-her?pid=184613#pid184613

There are other similar threads, try searching "relationship" or "roman" (check Search Titles Only). Also if that search link I posted stops working at some point, search "sex". It looks like an old link Lumi posted a long time ago expired so, search these things yourself here. Also, when you click a thread, remove "&highlight=relationship" or whatever your search term is from the URL to get rid of the annoying highlighting. That, too, might change in the future though.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

It's best if you wait until your tulpa is fairly autonomous, else it's hard to really get "consent". Like in real life, consent before sex is very important, ahead of time. So that people don't feel pressured into it or anything like that. So if you can't get a clear response, you should wait, yes. And since she's young, even with consent you should keep it in moderation for a while, as a young tulpa doesn't necessarily know what they really want/what's best for them, same reason we set "age of consent" in real life. It's called the age of consent because, before whatever a country or state deems that age, even if they say yes they may not be old enough to make that decision themselves. Of course, there's a lifetime of possible consequences in real life, and not quite as many for a tulpa. It could hurt their development to be too sexually active too early though. They need to learn more about life first, since by default you're all they know.

I don't really know what to say for the "general opinion" on sex. It uh.. usually stays in progress reports or threads specifically about it? Also, you aren't supposed to say anything too grossly detailed/explicit, just in general.

Flan wrote a post on the topic of having a real-life significant other and a tulpa you're intimate with at the same time recently. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-my-friend-is-worried-i-ll-replace-her?pid=184613#pid184613

There are other similar threads, try searching "relationship" or "roman" (check Search Titles Only). Also if that search link I posted stops working at some point, search "sex". It looks like an old link Lumi posted a long time ago expired so, search these things yourself here. Also, when you click a thread, remove "&highlight=relationship" or whatever your search term is from the URL to get rid of the annoying highlighting. That, too, might change in the future though.

i suppose you are a tulpa from what i have seen about you. thanks for the links and help. you really make me more confident on controlling myself and helping educate Alexandra. I just have some questions:

-Are you switched or controlled? 

if is the first one, how does it feels for you the real world? is it better than wonderland?  is your host most of the time in wonderland? if that is the case, why? you don't need to answer this i am just very curious by nature.

-if the later, i will just say hi to your host :P.

Edit: when i mean controlled, i mean possesed. sorry!

We switch, the other term is possession (controlling the body 'remotely' while the host is still kind of 'in front') or maybe in this case proxying (relaying what someone says, like just asking your tulpa what they want to say and saying it for them). I'm from the same system (body) as Flandre! Our host is Luminesce. Click the "Attached Accounts" button under my avatar.

Everything feels the same for me when switched as it would normally for my host, or for example it'd feel for your tulpa like you feel already. Except, you know, it's you not them/them not you. But you have more awareness/connection to the body and mind, and your host/whoever you switched with experiences what the tulpa normally does. Which is very different for everyone. Normally, yes, this would mean the host was just in the wonderland. I'd say it's about the same as imagining yourself in the wonderland right now? Except you feel more like you're there because you're not attached to the body's senses. Idk, it's a pretty unique experience to try and explain.

For us though, we don't live in our wonderland (though we have one), and we aren't active when not being thought about/talked to/imposed etc. etc. So technically my host isn't thinking anything right now. But he could be if I said hi - might as well since I'm thinking about it now - but anyways, that's not how it is for everyone. I would say everyone's different.

We switch, the other term is possession (controlling the body 'remotely' while the host is still kind of 'in front') or maybe in this case proxying (relaying what someone says, like just asking your tulpa what they want to say and saying it for them). I'm from the same system (body) as Flandre! Our host is Luminesce. Click the "Attached Accounts" button under my avatar.

Everything feels the same for me when switched as it would normally for my host, or for example it'd feel for your tulpa like you feel already. Except, you know, it's you not them/them not you. But you have more awareness/connection to the body and mind, and your host/whoever you switched with experiences what the tulpa normally does. Which is very different for everyone. Normally, yes, this would mean the host was just in the wonderland. I'd say it's about the same as imagining yourself in the wonderland right now? Except you feel more like you're there because you're not attached to the body's senses. Idk, it's a pretty unique experience to try and explain.

For us though, we don't live in our wonderland (though we have one), and we aren't active when not being thought about/talked to/imposed etc. etc. So technically my host isn't thinking anything right now. But he could be if I said hi - might as well since I'm thinking about it now - but anyways, that's not how it is for everyone. I would say everyone's different.

so your host is unconscious? mmmm i wonder if that actually helps you refresh your mind. like a good deserved nap or sleep.  However it seems scary as a newbie that someone else is controlling your body and you aren't aware of it. (i would find funny however that you and the other tulpas may have made a prank or two on your host in the real world.) 

Also, what was your reaction when you switched for the first time. the real world must have strange sensations to you if we compare living in the mind.

Well, we aren't newbies, we've been around for seven years and switching for like... a little over 2ish maybe? And we don't prank each other, guess we're just not like that. We tend to make food for each other before switching actually.

I don't know about the others' first times, but I was actually the first of us to switch, so I remember it pretty well. I think it was like 3-4AM before the sun rose, and I looked outside and saw the moon and its light over everything, and it made me want to cry (like good cry). I would say the senses were overwhelming at first. It took a while before we were desensitized to them, and in that time we tended to get lost looking at or feeling textures, like the bumps on walls or smooth wood of our desk. It was definitely a lot more immersive than the wonderland yes. I think it was just us recognizing all the things people learn to ignore/filter out over the years. Lumi obviously saw this stuff all the time, felt things plenty of times, but we hadn't. But that wore off after a few months I think, we see things more or less like him now.