My new tulpa and my mind.

juasjuasie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! You created another Tulpa! I am always excited to meet new tulpas :D

Hello Magnolia! It is very nice to meet you. I love your name it sounds very lovely :)

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

Oh wow! You created another Tulpa! I am always excited to meet new tulpas :D

Hello Magnolia! It is very nice to meet you. I love your name it sounds very lovely :)

hey there! i like your avatar face! And thank you! 

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

• 5 weeks later...

mmmh how many weeks? well... i'm back for now. 

so what all of this is about? well giving a status report on my tulpamancing!

me:

name juasjuasie (on the interwebs)

tulpamancing experience: since February 19

what it likes: playing videogames, violin, chill with his friends and tulps

what it dislikes: going on walks without doing something useful outside, being too self aware, hear music

favourite color: red and black

Alexandra:

Birthay: February 19

what it likes: playing as a sniper in tf2, laying around, hear musi, cuddle with juas, going outside, wonderland, Magnolia

what it dislikes: getting alone, staying quiet, no always getting cuddle with juas (gulp)

favourite color blue and pink

favourite food: pizza

gender and sexual preference: female/hetero

Magnolia:

Birthday: april 15

what it likes: playing videogames, watching animated cartoons, anime, movies, etc. going outside, cuddling obviously, Alexandra, my sword

what it dislikes: when something stupid happens, when i am not being listened, not getting to eat enough stuff, getting in wonderland

favourite color: green and red

favourite food: croisant with chocolate

gender and sexual preference female/bisexual (with preference on guys)

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

Guest Anonymous

Welcome back Juasie!

You should consider making your tulpas their own alt accounts ;)

Welcome back Juasie!

You should consider making your tulpas their own alt accounts ;)

hi! i know apollo, beatles and piano! you seem new? mmmm i wonder what is a soulbound? but oh well. 

how are the other guys in your system doing? i hope they are well.

either way, i think they would be happy if they get you own accounts! yeah, i would do it in a moment.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, Tacio and I are new. You might also remember Luxi. A soulbond is a character that gained sentience. Piano was a soulbond: I come from the same story has his merged parts. Tacio is a regular tulpa. 

They're doing okay aside from a few little problems, but those will be sorted out soon enough.

Yes, Tacio and I are new. You might also remember Luxi. A soulbond is a character that gained sentience. Piano was a soulbond: I come from the same story has his merged parts. Tacio is a regular tulpa. 

They're doing okay aside from a few little problems, but those will be sorted out soon enough.

i'm glad they are doing well.

btw, how do you make make multiple accounts here? there doesn't seem to be an option for that in my profile options.

You log out and make a new account, then in your User Control Panel click "Account Switcher" and "attach account to an existing user."

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

You log out and make a new account, then in your User Control Panel click "Account Switcher" and "attach account to an existing user."

you have to create individual e-mails for your tulps? 

i can't create Alexandra's account with my gmail DX that sounds tedious.