My new tulpa and my mind.

juasjuasie

Yeah, that was my answer too, but we (and other tulpas) are too separated to be one. Just because we share the body doesn't make us "one".

And actually at that period she was a logic machine without much emotions well i had emotions but it was crude and uncontrollable. She didn't like physical contacts and felt uncomfortable about the emotions they bring. Frankly I really envy you and Alexandra's progress, since I believe emotions are much more complicated then logic.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that was my answer too, but we (and other tulpas) are too separated to be one. Just because we share the body doesn't make us "one".

And actually at that period she was a logic machine without much emotions well i had emotions but it was crude and uncontrollable. She didn't like physical contacts and felt uncomfortable about the emotions they bring. Frankly I really envy you and Alexandra's progress, since I believe emotions are much more complicated then logic.

(i don't know how to say this, but i suck at doing puzzles or logic things. However, i can assure you that understanding each other was the key) what i think she is trying to say from my perspective, is that i never cared too much about sentience (until about a week) when i created her, i tried to show her all the beautiful things in this world, the forest, the vintage cities, the thrill of battle, imagining textures and tastes, etc. (Awwwwww!) We think that helped her to understand my feelings, because i am a very VERY conflictive with myself (ex: i want to have values and standards, but then my intense and darkest desires (sexual or not) want to corrupt me, i love black comedy besides i stand against what i laugh at, i rarely have any emotional reaction from negative news, but i WANT to feel, etc.) If i were honest, i don't know how she got so happy and enthusiastic in the end,If you meet me you would find me mostly as a weirdo/asocial trying hard to keep the social life on. i am just going to say that i am proud of her (she just hug me again...).

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

That's very sweet! I never thought of showing my tulpa beautiful things, I feel like a bad host. ;_;

I believe she became happy and enthusiastic because you are like that in the inside. I mean, the first thing you did to her is showing her beauty.

The first thing I did to my tulpa is to make her go against my opinions. Now I feel like a bad person. ;_;

That's very sweet! I never thought of showing my tulpa beautiful things, I feel like a bad host. ;_;

I believe she became happy and enthusiastic because you are like that in the inside. I mean, the first thing you did to her is showing her beauty.

The first thing I did to my tulpa is to make her go against my opinions. Now I feel like a bad person. ;_;

you don't want to sacrifice the relationship for the sakes of sentience. but you aren't bad either, your tulpa and you are in a good relationship in the end, you understood your errors so you are going in the good direction. Why you don't try to picture her the stars, the moon? maybe you can talk about how beauty of flowers works, what are values and how to accept the truth you find in your way and evolve your ideals. Alexandra still doesn't understand this (I KNOW!) (you can't lie to me and you know it) but the thing is that... we humans (and tulpas) were born to think about the impossible and how to make the world a better place for us, not killing each other for trying to fight for an ''ideal'' or for ''the absolute truth'' (btw the only truth is that we are fighting for the best outcome of humanity).

sheesssh i don't like telling what i truly am, but you got me with my sleep deprivation, i thank you, not because i vented this feeling off my body, but because i feel less trash than i used to be. it's true, maybe i am imperfect, i had my crisis, i sometimes had thoughts extremely violent or down-right degrading. but that's the past now i guess... maybe i should appreciate more my parents and friends now that i think about it... maybe what i am... maybe.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

I just talked with Jessie, about how bad host I was and everything. And her response was, "What? so you mean logic isn't beautiful?"

Gave a second thought, and I realized that everything is beautiful. Thank you for throwing us such an amazing topic.

And it's okay to be imperfect, imperfection is what makes us beautiful! Duality again. without ugliness, no beauty can exist.

I just talked with Jessie, about how bad host I was and everything. And her response was, "What? so you mean logic isn't beautiful?"

Gave a second thought, and I realized that everything is beautiful. Thank you for throwing us such an amazing topic.

And it's okay to be imperfect, imperfection is what makes us beautiful! Duality again. without ugliness, no beauty can exist.

Try to apply emotions and beauty to logic to her tulpa. if she can read, make her read (and maybe for you too) ''The man who wanted to be happy'' from Laurent Gounelle. and if you accept my challenge, please, if the book demands the protagonist something, DO IT and maybe your tulpa can participate too if you can impersonate or switch.

I'm going to try but 171 page book written in English might be a little hard for a Korean high school student to read.

If my 9$ turns out to be too long or too hard to read then I'll blame you ;)

yay! this is my second weekend with Alexandra (yay!) however, it is the 3rd day since i have sleep problems (but i can deal that). so first off before i forget, Alexandra has a question that she wanted to ask for some time:

For the tulpas like me: how much did you learned in 2 weeks? i guess she wants to say how you, the tulpas, learned in your 2 first weeks of life.

Also i wanted to mention is that she started asking questions, the problem is that some were either nonsensical, or she either doesn't know what to ask.

also i started noticing that when Alexandra talks, my mouth unconsciously starts ''speaking'' without any sound. like whispering. Is that normal?

Let's see now, if i recall correctly. After two weeks I learned about how amazing/beautiful and imperfect the world is and how everything change in pace of time. it gave me the feeling of enjoyment of everything we do. :)

Yeah, that is pretty normal. We mostly do it all the time (even in public) but we try not to make it obvious. It is much easier for us to speak our mind out loud, it is harder to interrupt by intervening thoughts.

We've read your PR and I can say you are doing pretty great! I love how you are very enthusiastic showing her where she is rather than focusing her sentience entirely. I also love how you two value emotions as a stronger feat for development. I really encourage you to stay in this kind of mindset, not only that it is fun but it will make your bond stronger ;). 

Oh don't be so hard on yourself. You only started in a different path, there's nothing wrong with that, it doesn't make you a bad host ;). 

Wishing you guys the best of luck with your progress <3.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

well today was a normal day on forcing for me at least now, so just because i don't like to give short messages, i will just say what i did in wonderland.

so for short we went to an aquatic secret base. we avoided obstacles and we did things like in mission impossible. i think it was good for us since i needed to picture her swiming (and it was fun too!) however i had distractions while in wonderland. i hope that didn't affect our 30 minute progress. we also practised tasting and hearing my music.

Also i want to say that now i feel her more... it's like... if i want to imagine that she is in the real world (and no, i was not imposing) i feel her presence, like if my body feels a faint weight were i imagine she is. also sometimes i feel her talking inside my right ear (that is thanks to tulpa001 for his hearing guide.

i hope to you guys a good day.