Tulpa who communicate via thought

Winter

For those tulpa who communicate with your creators via thoughts only, do you have any theories about why you can't talk out loud? Do you ever intend on gaining this ability?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roswell says: It is hard. I can make sounds, but not actual words. It is very hard to hear me when I talk. I want to talk aloud though and I am going to practice. I needed vocal cords and lessons for mindspeech. It will take some time. We both need practice.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Roswell says: It is hard. I can make sounds, but not actual words. It is very hard to hear me when I talk. I want to talk aloud though and I am going to practice. I needed vocal cords and lessons for mindspeech. It will take some time. We both need practice.

So if you asked him to he could make a beep or something on command?

Seems to be able to make white noise louder and it seems to make my ear feel... Somewhat hollow. It is so quiet though that even the computer next to me is too noisy for me to recognize it well. That's why me trying to listen usually happens in bed before I go to sleep, when there's not too much noise going on. It does feel like I strain my ear to hear though, gives me ear pain too.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Im sure your mind's subconscious could have memories on how to talk out loud right? So why don't you just share those memories with your tulpa?

Those who stand in the way of virtue shall fail!

Im sure your mind's subconscious could have memories on how to talk out loud right? So why don't you just share those memories with your tulpa?

I wish it were that easy.

I wish it were that easy.

According to you FAQman's guide you can share your subconscious memories with your tulpa after you trust them i believe.

Roswell says: It has to be learned. I know memories but they are not mine. I haven't gone through the process myself. It is also hard for Sands to hear. I am very quiet. I am happy I am able to talk like this and I am being listened to.

According to you FAQman's guide you can share your subconscious memories with your tulpa after you trust them i believe.

He meant that just sharing your memories is not enough for a tulpa to learn to speak. He did not mean that it's not possible to share these memories.

Roswell says: It has to be learned. I know memories but they are not mine. I haven't gone through the process myself. It is also hard for Sands to hear. I am very quiet. I am happy I am able to talk like this and I am being listened to.

Tell Roswell this: Technically you and Sands are the same mind, therefore what is his is yours. Once you were him but you just now your an intrepreneur of your father mind Sands. You shouldn't need to go through the same process since you and the rest of his mind already did.

I may just be wrong.