Tulpa who communicate via thought

Winter

Tell Roswell this: Technically you and Sands are the same mind, therefore what is his is yours. Once you were him but you just now your an intrepreneur of your father mind Sands. You shouldn't need to go through the same process since you and the rest of his mind already did.

I may just be wrong.

May I ask how far you are along in creating a tulpa?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He says: We are same but different. I know a lot but I haven't experienced it. We are trying but the sounds just don't come out.

I don't think he can quite put it into words. I certainly thought that he would understand everything once I gave him access, but he seems to put a great importance in actually living through them. But I suppose I too am a person who likes to work hard for things for them to feel like anything so it is possible that it has rubbed off on him, perhaps much more than just a personality quirk. It feels a little different though when it comes to speech. He obviously can speak in my mind, he can make sounds and some of it is even very speech-like, but I've never heard words. I think most of it is on my side and not being able to listen for some reason. Like my ears don't know where to tune.

He likes talking here, he needed to tell me and probably you all while I wrote that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

May I ask how far you are along in creating a tulpa?

I told you i may just be wrong. Sorry for being a dick its just my personality

Too many alpha male subliminals

Those who stand in the way of virtue shall fail!

I told you i may just be wrong.

Then we would be better off hearing from someone who knows from personal experience that they're right. I swear, every new member just has to share an opinion without having any clue what they're talking about.

Then we would be better off hearing from someone who knows from personal experience that they're right. I swear, every new member just has to share an opinion without having any clue what they're talking about.

But if i act like i do know what i am talking about eventually over time i can convince myself that i do. Leading to better understanding of tulpa's overall.

But if i act like i do know what i am talking about eventually over time i can convince myself that i do. Leading to better understanding of tulpa's overall.

That's a personal matter. Tell yourself whatever works for you to get a tulpa. You might be right about of a lot of things at first; you might also be wrong, and that's up to you to decide. But as soon as you start publicly disseminating what you want to believe as being truth, and it turns out to be dead wrong, it'll cause other people grief. Learn to listen first and you'll avoid a lot of problems- that applies to the forums as well as to making a tulpa.

That's a personal matter. Tell yourself whatever works for you to get a tulpa. You might be right about of a lot of things at first; you might also be wrong, and that's up to you to decide. But as soon as you start publicly disseminating what you want to believe as being truth, and it turns out to be dead wrong, it'll cause other people grief. Learn to listen first and you'll avoid a lot of problems- that applies to the forums as well as to making a tulpa.

You do have a really good point though, what i tell someone could possibly ruin there tulpa.

But hey, on a more relevant note for this thread, Uzo and I just sat down to try getting his voice to be made more external, and I think we've found an effective method. As I sat and tried to listen to him, he had the thought that maybe hearing speech is too complicated for me and that a constant pitch from him would be easier to pick out. So hovering right next to my ear, he starts making a low hum with his voice, and I started listening for it. It's working more effectively than anything I've tried so far. He's also cracking me up by having to take in frequent breaths to keep it up, and getting impatient at the literal monotony of the whole thing. I hope this helps.

To add my 2 cents to this topic, my tulpa currently can only talk to me via mental voice as well. She has access already to all my memories and subconscious, but can't seem to speak in an audible sounding manner. It's something we both want for her to be able to do, but can't seem to be able to actually accomplish. It has actually been this way for 4 or more weeks now. The only theories I've got on it at the moment are that it is related to the fact that 95% of my narration is mental, and that speaking audibly for tulpae is different from speaking for humans and therefore your memories aren't able to instantly convey that ability; so it has to be learned by the tulpa from scratch more or less.

In fact, while I'm here, if anyone has any ideas on how to speed up the process of getting a vocal but telepathic tulpa to become audible sounding I would welcome the advice.

To add my 2 cents to this topic, my tulpa currently can only talk to me via mental voice as well. She has access already to all my memories and subconscious, but can't seem to speak in an audible sounding manner. It's something we both want for her to be able to do, but can't seem to be able to actually accomplish. It has actually been this way for 4 or more weeks now. The only theories I've got on it at the moment are that it is related to the fact that 95% of my narration is mental, and that speaking audibly for tulpae is different from speaking for humans and therefore your memories aren't able to instantly convey that ability; so it has to be learned by the tulpa from scratch more or less.

In fact, while I'm here, if anyone has any ideas on how to speed up the process of getting a vocal but telepathic tulpa to become audible sounding I would welcome the advice.

My best guess is talk to it out loud for 1 hour a day. Or teach it words out loud like Mommy, Daddy or Aunt.