Tulpa who communicate via thought

Winter

I swear, every new member just has to share an opinion without having any clue what they're talking about.

i hope i don't fall into that group as well

Anyway , i just wanted to ask , do tulpae have difficulties hearing you if for instance they are used to hearing you speak out loud and you talk to them in your mind? or the opposite for that matter?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope i don't fall into that group as well

Anyway , i just wanted to ask , do tulpae have difficulties hearing you if for instance they are used to hearing you speak out loud and you talk to them in your mind? or the opposite for that matter?

No, see, if you fell into that group, you'd have asked this basic question and then immediately tried to guide another beginner using your slight knowledge of guides and week or so of actual experience. Not to belittle your question, of course.

It's not that tulpae will have a hard time hearing you; by using a mental voice at the outset, you'll probably have a more difficult time hearing them because their voice likely isn't very distinguishable from your own at first. Really easy to confuse what you're parroting and not by doing so. A lot of tulpas will say, though, that hearing their creator's voice before they had all their senses about them was really comforting and served as something of a guide. In that respect, it's probably more distinct to them.

Using your voice also affirms that you are dignifying their presence as you would a real person, making the tulpa more real in your mind, which is the most fundamental step in the process. Regardless, both means of communicating work, and when you don't want to look crazy in public thought-speech is definitely a plus.

Alice usually talks to me only via mental thought, Kat does too sometimes as well. Why? Well they feel that it is easy that way, but they can still talk out loud they just never really feel like it.

It's pretty much an internal voice for my tuppers, although it's becoming more solid over time. They sometimes communicate via thought, but I much prefer voice.

Are there any examples of tulpa who started out primarily talking via thought and then learned to talk out loud? This is a worry for me.

I needed vocal cords and lessons for mindspeech. It will take some time. We both need practice.

How did these lessons work, and how long did they take?

I get either thoughts or very quiet mindvoice from my tulpa. She did say one thing a while ago in a much louder mindvoice, and now says that doing that took a lot of effort and she had to really focus on me and the voice at once to do it. I'm currently encouraging her to try to do it again, or at least speak a little louder than she does now. Later this evening, I'm going to try walking her through it and see if I can help her with the focus part.

Fede & Irish: I'd really prefer fully out-loud, but if it takes a lot of effort even after a lot of practice, I'd be fine with thought most of the time. I mostly want her to be able to speak louder / out loud at least some of the time -- I can see this bring useful for getting my attention if I'm not actively listening to her.

Winter: I think I've heard of some, but can't recall who right now. Starting out as thought-only seems to be pretty standard. I suspect that those who started out getting an out-loud voice either didn't listen enough to hear the tulpa's thoughts earlier, or were somehow predisposed to hearing voices.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

I take that as "I needed vocal cords and lessons in using them before I was able to do mindspeech". He's sleeping right now so I can't ask him, heh, maybe I am jumping the gun doing this without him but oh well. The lessons themselves were just controlling his vocal cords and showing how they need to be for speech. Can't be completely open as then you just breathe but if you close them fully you just stop breathing. So keeping them just slightly open is the correct mode for talking. It didn't take long, but it honestly felt like he was ready for talking much earlier but I was just an idiot and didn't do this early on. It was very sudden so of course I called parrot seeing that it was more or less me, but I suppose it just started to feel less like me and he told me to just relax and listen. And there has been some overlapping which is pleasant.

I do have to quiet my mind if I want to hear him though, but I do get the feeling of "shut up for a while, there's something I want to tell you" now and then. It does sometimes feel like he only has thoughts which I translate to my own mindvoice; seeing that I always speak in my mind, I can think normally, sure, but it's like the thoughts don't register in my head unless I say them. But he has been saying that it is him.

Drowsy states mean that there's not much going on in my head so it's easier to hear and he certainly feels more like someone different from me when he speaks then. Last night he seemed to have some experimenting with an actual voice too, but it was still very much like my own voice. I guess that it could be hard to say which ones are the tulpa and which ones are just normal sleep-fuckery, if hearing voices is something you do often.

I feel that every tupper most likely starts with something like this, but they are very easy to miss or just say it was parroting. You really have to believe and it just changes your relationship completely once you are able to have conversations. Again, them disagreeing with you is the best feeling. I'm sure mindspeech is easier to pick out for those who don't constantly speak in their minds, though.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)