Can a thoughtform become the subconscious?

Radio Hiss

If a tulpa can become the host, then maybe it could become the subconscious somehow. Do you think that's possible, why or why not? Not something that's applicable to me, was just wondering what you all thought about that.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

This question is gonna give Sands a stroke.

The subconscious is not a thing that can be a someone, it's the collective term for all information/thoughts in your mind that are not consciously known to you.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

This question is gonna give Sands a stroke.

The subconscious is not a thing that can be a someone, it's the collective term for all information/thoughts in your mind that are not consciously known to you.

Dude needs to take it easy.

Depends. What if there is a "someone" we all have in our heads that's in our head we don't know about that operates as the subconscious? Maybe, maybe not. I'm pretty much open to anything being the case, as I never knew it was possible to create an additional consciousness. 

There is Alien Hand Syndrome, in which the connection between the two halves of the brain is severed and one of the hands will start moving on its own. Stuff like that kinda makes me think that maybe the subconscious is a someone, or at least the two halves of the brain could be different someones operating as one, but I have no idea.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

K: Short answer, no.

K: Long answer, as Flandre said, the subconscious is the collection of info and thoughts in your mind inaccessible to the conscious mind. For a thoughtform to become of it would mean the thoughts are now being accessed, making it no longer a part of the subconscious.

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)

Your "subconscious" (mind) isn't a someone either way. That's not saying what you described can't be the case - they just wouldn't be "your subconscious" mind. The only way your subconscious mind could be a person is if that person is you. As for a subconscious-person existing in your mind, and what effect or control they may have on your mind, sure I don't know. I'd say you're still just personifying what is effectively just thoughts of one form or another anyways, ie it's still not a person. And they can't have much of an identity if they express themselves in no way.

I dunno, I don't want to say "Nah can't happen", but I can't support the idea of GUYS HELP THERES SOMEONE IN MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND TRYING TO KILL ME, you understand.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

And they can't have much of an identity if they express themselves in no way.

I dunno, I don't want to say "Nah can't happen", but I can't support the idea of GUYS HELP THERES SOMEONE IN MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND TRYING TO KILL ME, you understand.

Well, what if dreams are them trying to express themselves?

For example, I had a dream in which a bunch of people were calling me by my real name instead of Lyra. People rarely call me by my name in dreams. I've started thinking of myself as Lyra, so that was a little surprising. If the subconscious is some sort of a someone, then that could have been it trying to tell me that I'm not really Lyra, I am my real name, etc. Or, that could have just been because my name has been on my mind lately as I've been trying to fully stop thinking of myself as my body's name.

I try not to read too far into things but fail miserably.

I think somebody going that far would be a conscious mind XD

K: You are overthinking it all. The subconscious is random, it isn't trying to tell you anything.

K: And technically speaking the body name is your name, as that was what was given to you. But that's just my view on it.

Spoiler

Members: Gemini, Raven, Jenna, Hope (Part-Time)

K: And technically speaking the body name is your name, as that was what was given to you. But that's just my view on it.

Kind of a different topic but I disagree XP

I think it cannot become the subconscious. I say this because a tulpa operates in the manner of a conscious mind, and a subconscious operates in the manner of a collective of servitors. Therefore, I think they are incompatible ways of thinking.

Oh, just to give more people strokes, according to chaos magic, the alien hand syndrome from split brain patients is actually controlled by the superconscious, not the subconscious, which is a mute essentially your conscience, who normally lives in the right hemisphere of the brain, whereas your consciousness normally lives in the left hemisphere.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

By the claim of a good number of people in this community, tulpas are able to affect the subconscious in some interesting ways. But for someone to "become" the subconscious? No way.