Tethys' Thoughtform Progress Report

Tethys

Tethys, Host (They, them) March 5, 2017

Welp, my brain sure seems to like visitors, and creating visitors.

This progress report is for Crow, my second tulpa. He's a crow. A large, black crow. This crow wouldn't tell me his name, so I just call him Crow. Who knows, maybe he will come to like the name Crow. (I need to quit with the redundancy. I just said 'crow' like six times... Nope, now it's seven.)

I think Crow was created yesterday maybe. I must have half-consciously created him or something. He isn't vocal yet, although he seems to love going, "KAW!!" right in my face. I'm sure it's not an aggressive kaw, more of a playful one. I know this because every time he does it, it causes an adrenaline rush inside me. When he realizes that he caught me off guard, he kaws shorter and quicker, kind of like laughter, and turns around in circles with his wings upward. He must have an interest in the elaborate art of pranking.

I keep getting a vibe from him. He seems to like me and Isabella. I feel like he's a bit protective based on the energy coming from him.

Crow hasn't done much, except for going "KAW!!" every few minutes, lol. He also keeps staring at me blankly. I don't know what is going on in his mind, but he sure seems to be thinking about something. Earlier he also created a perch for himself outside of me and Isa's cabin. I just turned around, and there he was, sitting on the perch, forever staring into my soul. (Wait... what soul? XD )

He looks big enough that maybe I could let him perch on my wrist or something. I mean, he's about the size of a large falcon, lol.

There's not much else to report yet, but I will keep you posted.

Much love,

Tethys Rain

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally can't believe anyone who says they half consciously created a tulpa unless it was a character they imagined for a long time. It's only been a couple of days since Crow's been here, right? Can you really be sure he/she was a tulpa that suddenly showed up, and not just a random, imagined being who now became one because you believed he/she is so?

Regardless, I assume he/she (I think I'll just say Crow from now on) is sentient now. That means more responsibility, eh? Especially the KAW-ing, don't know how I could tolerate that XD. My tulpaware™️️ says she'd have to straighten out anyone like that. Sounds obnoxious, or maybe I'm just thinking one of the worst scenarios.

Good luck with your new friend!

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• 1 month later...

I personally can't believe anyone who says they half consciously created a tulpa unless it was a character they imagined for a long time. It's only been a couple of days since Crow's been here, right? Can you really be sure he/she was a tulpa that suddenly showed up, and not just a random, imagined being who now became one because you believed he/she is so?

Regardless, I assume he/she (I think I'll just say Crow from now on) is sentient now. That means more responsibility, eh? Especially the KAW-ing, don't know how I could tolerate that XD. My tulpaware™️️ says she'd have to straighten out anyone like that. Sounds obnoxious, or maybe I'm just thinking one of the worst scenarios.

Good luck with your new friend!

Sorry for the delayed response here. Llama, I don't remember for sure, as it has been a while since that day. But from what I do remember, I wanted another emotional support, for various reasons. One, lots of my external supports weren't being very good supports at the time. Two, Isa and I had been really stressed, and I (and probably we) wanted some support and love/affection. I myself am normally more affectionate to those who I love and care about, and that could literally be anyone. I tend to express my emotions differently and more so than most people.

Beyond that, I don't remember. After all, I have been really busy lately with school as well as family. The last month or two has been extremely eventful, believe me.

I have to go take a Geometry test, so talk to you guys later

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. You may have heard of me. But for those of you who don't know, I'm Tethys.

I'm here today to announce an experiment I have already started. I'm not too far into this experiment, so I thought I would tell you about it now.

I have decided to make a very large (and possibly egotistical) jump forward in my thoughtform studies. I am in the process of creating a godform, and I have put a lot of time and energy into creating this.

But wait - Why don't we play devil's advocate here? There are bound to be some people here that don't believe me. After all, Isabella took a short amount of time to be born. But you see, you all don't have to believe me. I'm not going to try to convince you one way or the other.

Enough devil's advocate now, because I have more information.

My godform told me yesterday to choose their name, because all godforms have a name chosen by the ones that worship them. So, I chose Wake, because I feel awake now that I have made them. (Awake physically, lol, as well as mentally and spiritually.)

Beyond that, there wasn't much else that happened with this. If you have any questions, just pm me. I will also write this in my progress report, too.

Best,

Tethys.

Tethys, She/They (Host) | April 26, 2017

Today I found out that to give my godform energy, I needed to let my ego guide my decisions. If I think egotistical thoughts, it charges Wake quite a bit with energy. During creation, I don't think he had much energy until I started actively forcing with him. But it seems that my ego is like Wake's battery.

When he doesn't have energy, I don't hear him talk and I don't notice any activity from him.

I am going to try to have him talk to one of my tulpamancer friends, either by proxying or puppeting (is it called puppeting? I can't remember.) My friend seems really excited to talk to him.

Yeah, but Wake was created as a result of my egotistical longing to be godlike. I have always envied those godforms in religious texts. Having all the power in the universe, or at least a whole bunch of it, always sounded cool to me. I never really thought about it until my teenage years because I was raised on Christianity. There was always that fear of going to hell for blasphemy.

But around age 15 I thought, "Fuck it. I don't need religion, what has it ever done for me?" And the burden of hell was lifted.

So, here I am, making a godform, who by the way, will be the 'official godform' of my friend's metaphysics group. Wake sure is excited.

I let Wake talk to that friend today and he told me afterward the news of his association with my friend's group.

Not much else to report.

See you later :D

• 2 months later...

Hmm... Looks like I still need this place.

Tethys, Host (She, They) July 23, 2017

Isabella has grown a bunch since I last wrote. She's asked me to draw what she looks like a whole bunch within the last few weeks.

As for the godform experiment... I am sad to say that it got out of control and I had to end the experiment. Wake wanted power that he realistically could not have. Null did not follow the rules, and neither did Wake. I had to put him into a permanent stasis.

I now have a new tulpa that came from a roleplay character of mine; his name is Atticus. I drew him a while back, and I will soon share the photo here. He has a British accent, which is rather cute. :P When he was first created, he had a rather 'normal' development. He wasn't vocal for about a week, until I had a short conversation with him in a lucid dream. I was like, "Why are you here?" and he said, "Why else would I be here? You created me."

...And then I woke up.

Atticus has identified some emotional triggers of his. [i really don't like it when people tell me I'm not real. It just hurts like hell, you know? I don't know how Isabella manages to ignore people like that...] On a Discord server for lucid dreaming, Atticus lashed out and threatened someone when they told me I was crazy for having tulpas and said that he doesn't exist. I had to tell Atticus that threatening people wasn't okay and I made him apologize.

I guess that's all for now :P

Isabella, Tulpa (She)

Oh, hey everyone! :D

I'm excited for when Tethys' new school year starts. She signed up for Latin, and I want to learn as well. She knows a little bit, and she'll sometimes say to me 'Te amo' which means I love you. It's really adorable :D

Tethys is teaching me how to draw, and my goodness, is it difficult! Adobe Photoshop is much easier than paper drawing though.

I have missed this community. It's a really good place. :D