Research on creating tulpas for a book

xtraordinarium

I'm sure we're'a'll be very happy to help out in whatever way we can. Personality of us tulpas perhaps? I don't know. While the survey was really in depth, it still didn't feel like personal I guess. Don't get us wrong it was great, but just a bit foreign for my tastes tastes tastes.

You might want to ask about the meditation and discipline that this process usually requires. You may also want to ask about aspects of life that the tulpa has taken over, particularly their social life, how the host has dealt with the everpresent issue of doubt, whether the tulpa is better at anything than the host, or whether the process has granted any insight into the workings of the mind, or the nature of things.

I expect the answers to the above questions to be very interesting for tulpas over a year old.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Filled!

If I may say something, I believe the question 21 asks you to re-explain what you just said in Q19 and Q20.

I hope my contribution helps, and I hope we'll get to see the results of your work!

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

Best luck with your book, I wish you to get the results you are aiming for !

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Thank you for suggestions of follow-up questions, Bosun and tulpa001, and for the well-wishes, Corazón.

Floh, yes I hear you. Q21 is a more open-ended way just to have any further reflection on the overall host-tulpa(s) relationship, in case there are further aspects to share beyond the what is beneficial or challenging. Thank you for participating! I appreciate it very much.

A big thanks for all of the responses I have received so far to the questionnaire. 27 in total as of this moment. I am humbled by the enthusiasm shown to offer input into the essay. I welcome responses to the questionnaire up until March 15th.

The link to the questionnaire: https://christopherlaursen.typeform.com/to/cflXXy

Have a great weekend, all!

Christopher

Hello everyone! I am in the last few days of collecting questionnaires. I have had over 40 responses, which is truly excellent! Thank you to all who have participated.

I have been very busy going through the responses, reading more, and writing these past few weeks.

I'm looking forward to being in touch with respondents in the coming weeks.

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

Christopher

Thank you so much to all who participated in the questionnaire. The questionnaire is now closed with 42 responses. I have been crunching the data and thinking on all of the responses. I will share basic, non-identifying data here in the near future. I'm also considering any follow-up questions I may have. Participants will receive an e-mail from me over the weekend (by March 19).

All the best,

Christopher