the value of a tulpa life and the morality of the community

juasjuasie

DISCLAIMER:  What i am going to talk is a very VERY sensitive topic. discretion is advised. For the sake of respect, i'm not going to say names. 

i don't think murder (or degrading tulpas in general, but that's another topic) should be tolerated. Many would say that it's not murder, since dissipating isn't that dramatic as it sounds. let's see... what happens when you are death? you cease to exist. you stop thinking, feeling or acting at anything. isn't the same thing for a tulpa when it dissipates? It is murder and saying it isn't may be as well as a delusional argument to calm your sense of morals. ignoring and ceasing to care about your tulpa isn't like ending a host-host relationship meanwhile the other 2 persons carries on with their lifes, ending a tulpa-host relationship would be like setting off a ticking bomb on the tulpa's back. look, as a community, we have standards and we should stand up and tell what isn't right. We have to accept that we chose a decision that will have repercussions in our life-time and it should be treated with responsibility

if anyone wants to talk about it, feel free to comment, i am open for discussion.

EDIT: THERE HAS BEEN AN MISUNDERSTANDING, SO I DELETED SOME NASTY THINGS, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa, I've felt a wave of Intense emotion/ "Intense Energy" throughout my body. I guess they read it as well. Dang, that guy is just cold. It doesn't feel right but i can understand why he did it.  I know that, or what it is believed that you can't really "kill" a tulpa but I just dislike the reason behind why he did it.

[Summer:]

This is just wrong, he just so chooses to "kill" because, he was tired of forcing it? Why he did create one in the first place? *sigh* I really do not understand most of people. I can still understand if he so do it with more valid reason but just being tired of it? It really infuriates me, it sounds so distasteful.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he might probably a troll or just over exaggerate his intentions.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

whoa, I've felt a wave of Intense emotion/ "Intense Energy" throughout my body. I guess they read it as well. Dang, that guy is just cold. It doesn't feel right but i can understand why he did it.  I know that, or what it is believed that you can't really "kill" a tulpa but I just dislike the reason behind why he did it.

[Summer:]

This is just wrong, he just so chooses to "kill" because, he was tired of forcing it? Why he did create one in the first place? *sigh* I really do not understand most of people. I can still understand if he so do it with more valid reason but just being tired of it? It really infuriates me, it sounds so distasteful.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he might probably a troll or just over exaggerate his intentions.

Nihi, how can't you really kill a tulpa? you may ''revive'' them, but they got in a death state regardless. saying that you can't kill a tulpa can give a really bad perception on dissipation. ESPECIALLY for newcomers.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

It is generally accepted that tulpas are equivalent to real people in this community. However, there is an unfortunate truth to the fact that you really can't convince people over the internet that they're wrong unless they want to learn. So, again unfortunately, it's something we just have to witness and deal with.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

It is generally accepted that tulpas are equivalent to real people in this community. However, there is an unfortunate truth to the fact that you really can't convince people over the internet that they're wrong unless they want to learn. So, again unfortunately, it's something we just have to witness and deal with.

But to stand as a community and to tell its values. the least it could make is to make conscience to the new-coming people who is willing to learn.

When this happens, I just force myself to imagine that the dead tulpas were not real to begin with. That they were characters that the host deluded themselves into thinking were real tulpas when they were not. After all, if they were real tulpas, then the host would not be able to see them as mere playthings. The tulpas would be too realistic.

Then I just smile and nod, and look the other way.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

That is true you can revive them, but i am curious, can you actually "Kill" them? I haven't seen or heard anyone who have done it successfully, yet alone having a guide for a "kill Switch" (because why?).

Even so, i think inflicting Imaginary harm on them would just hurt them immensely that will just scare them off or will/might treat you badly in return. Ignoring them for a long time will just put them to sleep. The only possible way that i can think of for a host be able to kill a tulpa completely is forgetting an ounce of memory about him/her, like a memory wipe of tulpas in general and that is pretty difficult to pull off or even almost impossible to achieve.

Although, he is STILL forcing his tulpa(s) at that time so i can assume that he is new and his tulpa is still a baby. It can be easier for him to just erase it completely in his head. I still believe his reason is ruthless and cruel, sad to hear it happened. Anyways, that is what i believed, or my theory. I am still curious on how he did it because i am certain, if that tulpa gained enough energy to support on itsown then he should prepare on whats going to happen (when revived.).

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

That is true you can revive them, but i am curious, can you actually "Kill" them? I haven't seen or heard anyone who have done it successfully, yet alone having a guide for a "kill Switch" (because why?).

Even so, i think inflicting Imaginary harm on them would just hurt them immensely that will just scare them off or will/might treat you badly in return. Ignoring them for a long time will just put them to sleep. The only possible way that i can think of for a host be able to kill a tulpa completely is forgetting an ounce of memory about him/her completely, like a memory wipe of tulpas in general and that is pretty difficult to pull off or even almost impossible to achieve.

Although, he is STILL forcing his tulpa(s) at that time so i can assume that he is new and his tulpa is still a baby, it can be easier for him to just erase it completely in his head. I still believe his reason is still ruthless, sad to hear it happen. Anyways, that is what i believed, or my theory. I am still curious on how he did it because i am certain, if that tulpa gained enough energy to support on its own then he should prepare on whats going to happen (when revived.).

, i can't get around my head being so unsympathetic with a tulpa. i think we have a different definition of death here. when i mean death, i mean that tulpa is pretty much a vegetal. he can't feel, think or act or dream. when a tulpa is really asleep, i think they are aware of what we do on a subconscious level at least.

When this happens, I just force myself to imagine that the dead tulpas were not real to begin with. That they were characters that the host deluded themselves into thinking were real tulpas when they were not. After all, if they were real tulpas, then the host would not be able to see them as mere playthings. The tulpas would be too realistic.

Then I just smile and nod, and look the other way.

i guess that helps with the sadness. that is rough buddy.

Rather large post I wrote on Dissipation: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-help-with-saying-goodbye?pid=163369#pid163369

The paragraphs sort of get more important as the post goes on, so please don't read only part of it. It deals with both the tulpa's experience and the morals involved, from a logical point of view. If you are the sensitive type, either don't read it or read the whole thing. Reading only part(s) of it is a bad idea.

The initial two paragraphs are dealing moreso with tulpas who weren't fully developed in the first place.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Rather large post I wrote on Dissipation: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-help-with-saying-goodbye?pid=163369#pid163369

The paragraphs sort of get more important as the post goes on, so please don't read only part of it. It deals with both the tulpa's experience and the morals involved, from a logical point of view. If you are the sensitive type, either don't read it or read the whole thing. Reading only part(s) of it is a bad idea.

The initial two paragraphs are dealing moreso with tulpas who weren't fully developed in the first place.

goddamn, the first 2 paragraphs are very discouraging. i don't know what to say, you guys lived hell for a while it seems. well, if flandre is around there tell her i send him cheers i suppose. and lumi and everyone there.