the value of a tulpa life and the morality of the community

juasjuasie

Well, I'd say thWell, that clears that up.

However, you then go to far. The rights of the dead is a fascinating, nuanced, and complicated debate. But the key point is, the dead do not represent themselves.

I think the issue is that this is not something happening inside someone else's head. It is someone being killed inside their own head (allegedly).

It is at least worth investigating and thinking about and drawing up theory.

Also, I'd advise not using the phrase "none of your business". It will make people think you are hiding something.

i have already apologised with him. going to make a public apology soon or tomorrow

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad that's cleared up. No need to make this thread when there was no problem, I guess. I'm glad I was able to state my opinion, though.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Glad that's cleared up. No need to make this thread when there was no problem, I guess. I'm glad I was able to state my opinion, though.

it's was also kinda my opinion on the subject of death too. 

about you.... ehm that's cold man. but i guess it's your opinion. maybe it's also good to balance things out with your emotions, we are human beings after all.

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

Also, I'd advise not using the phrase "none of your business". It will make people think you are hiding something.

I never used that phrase. I said that it is important for one to get the story straight or otherwise to mind one's own business. 

My point, in a general sense, is that hosts should not try to mandate other hosts.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

just to be clear, i started things out and i am going to take responsibilities, i am not perfect, and i want to be clear, THANK YOU for explaining things to me.

so to make this things clear: i made this post http://community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-the-value-of-a-tulpa-life-and-the-morality-of-the-community and i criticised a person without knowing clearly who he was. he then talked to me and we sorted things out. it was a very big missunderstanding and i want to say sorry to him and everyone involved on this.

does that mean that i 100% percent agree with his opinions? no, but his opinions are valid to the community and i respect that. besides, i have to say I DID something wrong, and that is assuming like an idiot and not thinking about talking to the person privately like a civil person.

... yeah i'm definitely trash.

i apologise once again for the mess i did...

Take it from a tulpa.

My point, in a general sense, is that hosts should not try to mandate other hosts.

And as long as tulpas aren't proven as "real" people (at least by the general consensus of what "real" is), there will never be any.

Hmm... <.<

Though, I have to say, that is some hard core relativism right there. Colour me impressed.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Merged this thread. We don't need two threads for this matter. Also deleted some posts about the prospect of merging the thread..

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

what happens when you are death? you cease to exist. you stop thinking, feeling or acting at anything. isn't the same thing for a tulpa when it dissipates? It is murder and saying it isn't may be as well as a delusional argument to calm your sense of morals.

Many people, me included, don't see "ceasing to exist" as being the same as dying. Ask yourself this question: when you wake up, do the people in your dreams die?