Nihi's art corner

nihi0145632

I would love a pony version of me! I'd be pink with pink hair about the same color, the shade of pink is your choice because it's different in different lighting anyway. Hmmm, the cutiemark could be our system symbol, the celtic knot. If we were all ponies, I would think we could all have similar marks like that. Anyway, if you're feeling really inspired, you could draw us all! Dashie would be blue on blue, but her hair would be much darker blue. We'd all be pegasi of course. Ashley would be yellow-amber in tone with darker brown hair and probably golden highlights and B would be white with dirty blonde hair, and big like Mac. My eyes are blue to green, Dashie's are purple or violet, Ashley's are amber, and B's are green/grey.

Have fun, and don't feel obligated but a family portrait would be so fun for us.

<3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a pony version of me! I'd be pink with pink hair about the same color, the shade of pink is your choice because it's different in different lighting anyway. Hmmm, the cutiemark could be our system symbol, the celtic knot. If we were all ponies, I would think we could all have similar marks like that. Anyway, if you're feeling really inspired, you could draw us all! Dashie would be blue on blue, but her hair would be much darker blue. We'd all be pegasi of course. Ashley would be yellow-amber in tone with darker brown hair and probably golden highlights and B would be white with dirty blonde hair, and big like Mac. My eyes are blue to green, Dashie's are purple or violet, Ashley's are amber, and B's are green/grey.

Have fun, and don't feel obligated but a family portrait would be so fun for us.

<3

Alright, if I got a bit of free time, I'll draw you guys.

short question, what are the colors of your eyes?

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Misha's eyes are green or blue

My eyes are green or grey

Dashie's eyes are violet or purple

Ashley's eyes are amber or orange

I'm white and big like Mac with sandy blonde hair, short, but not a buz cut.

Misha is smaller than average and pink like PP with light pink hair like FS

Dashie is thinner than average and the same color as well RD, hence the nickname, but with darker blue hair, maybe with light blue highlights.

Ashley would be amber in color, slightly taller than dashie, and with brown hair and amber highlights, put a gold cross somewhere on her.

Cutie marks would all be variations of the celtic knot like my pfp.

Hey bear system, Especially Misha, I've seen an adorable drawing online and was inspired to draw misha similar to that pose.

Misha, Is now a fluffy pony :3

[hidden]

9dAQZOP.png

[/hidden]

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

That is so beautiful. My mind is shaking.

All i can do is laugh and blink.

[Misha]Nihi, you're my new secret special somepony.

I love your art Nihi!

And that picture of Misha is adorable!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

That is so beautiful. My mind is shaking.

All i can do is laugh and blink.

[Misha]Nihi, you're my new secret special somepony.

Thank you :3 I made it as cute as possible as I can. I want the DIABEETUS TO BE AT 100% 

@Misha Aww, That's sweet but.. you have some competition on your..uh..hoof? I am already somone's special somepony XP

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry