Nihi's art corner

nihi0145632

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Omg I love your art style and color use and eyes and hands it's all soooo cuute! Can you draw me? However you wanna do it. I think I look similar to Cherry's human form in age and size and stuff, just orange hair with tips going to yellow (goes down to my lower back). I try to always be smiling and happy and cheery if I can. Fingers in a peace sign, if you wanna do it, is a plus!

Everything else you can see in my profile pic, except I don't actually wear flowers in my hair, I have a fresh cut sprig of mint somewhere there for the nice scent though. Sparkling, bright, almost lime-green eyes, really similar to my profile pic or my typing text color.

My clothes lately have been a slightly too-big, pullover, pink Pinkie Pie hoodie (her face on the back, cutie mark over my heart, cuz that's always where the party is!), hood down, white t-shirt under that, if it matters, black tights like yoga pants, down to comfy pink and white sneakers that kinda match the hoodie.

My nails are done up in the same adorable lime green as my eyes, similar to my text color on here.

I dunno if you can find time to do this but I hope so, I don't have any pics of me dressed like this and in my drawing isn't good enough to do it. If I missed anything, lemmie know!

If you want patron status, I'll donate in your name if you do Reilyn's picture.

Omg I love your art style and color use and eyes and hands it's all soooo cuute! Can you draw me? However you wanna do it. I think I look similar to Cherry's human form in age and size and stuff, just orange hair with tips going to yellow (goes down to my lower back). I try to always be smiling and happy and cheery if I can. Fingers in a peace sign, if you wanna do it, is a plus!

Everything else you can see in my profile pic, except I don't actually wear flowers in my hair, I have a fresh cut sprig of mint somewhere there for the nice scent though. Sparkling, bright, almost lime-green eyes, really similar to my profile pic or my typing text color.

My clothes lately have been a slightly too-big, pullover,  pink Pinkie Pie hoodie (her face on the back, cutie mark over my heart, cuz that's always where the party is!), hood down, white t-shirt under that, if it matters, black tights like yoga pants, down to comfy pink and white sneakers that kinda match the hoodie.

My nails are done up in the same adorable lime green as my eyes, similar to my text color on here.

I dunno if you can find time to do this but I hope so, I don't have any pics of me dressed like this and in my drawing isn't good enough to do it. If I missed anything, lemmie know!

Thank you, Reilyn

Love to draw you, but it will take me a while though, if that is fine with you? I think I got all the details I needed but If I needed more I could just DM you.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Oh yeah, totes! I really appreciate it and I can be patient. It will be a wonderful surprise one day. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Rhui and Delta

So I am planning this series called Ponies in bed, where I have to draw ponies on a bed, basically a body pillow design. I needed to think about a pony and Summer, volunteered to Model herself for me. I got very nervous about it because it migth get embarrassing for her but she assured me that She will just go with it.

So here is the result of that

Warning: Mildly lewd/NSFW

[hidden]

700x1050https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/431841773208469514/570644883212206099/YCH_Summer-_2_more_color.png[/img]

[/hidden]

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry