Harley and Sunflower

June 11, 2017

11:32 PM

Harley and I just.....Possessed or switched I'm not sure but we sure did something!

Oh my gosh we're both so happy I wanted to post this, but Harley wants to talk now I'll be more thorough in explaining in a bit but I'm so excited!

~Sunflower

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 11, 2017

11:45 PM

Okay. So whatever did happen wasn't intentional. I was sitting on the couch and sat in a kind of meditation pose (Legs crossed like a pretzel, hands together) and I intended to talk to Harley for a bit. I'd been reading what it felt like to switch and people said, for the host, it was like being a tulpa. So I asked Harley how that felt to her. And she started to describe it to me (She's doing her own thing, and is only really in a physical form when in the wonderland or when I focus on her form, when we're talking she said she feels like vapor) so as we were talking about this I started feeling like my consciousness was...leaning back if that makes sense? Like, I wasn't right in front anymore.

I didn't intend to, and suddenly Harley was more at the front of my head. She was panicking and mentioning we hadn't planned to do this til I was more able to focus on Harley over a long period, and I didn't know how I was doing it and didn't know if I could do it again and suggested we see how it went.

So Harley has a short moment of trying to figure out what she's gonna try to move first. She moved my right index finger first. It took her a few minutes to get beyond wiggling and she was able to get the hang of the next fingers quicker. Our eyes were closed the whole time (we were both really nervous to do open them. I was scared I would suddenly get pushed to the front, or realize I was doing it wrong or something and the bubble would pop so to speak. Harley was just overwhelmed at the fact that we did it, that she was actually moving a part of our body. I definitely wasn't in front, would it be possession or switching if she was in front but only moved my right fingers?

She's amazed that we did this, but also peeved at me that I didn't listen when she was saying she thought we were gonna wait.

(Harley)>> Hey, I get why you did it. You got excited. I didn't think you were ready to try it and didn't want you disappointed, and I didn't know if I could manage to move the body. I'm glad it worked out. Still peeved. Not pissed, just peeved.

I'm gonna have to figure out how to format color changes in these posts for when Harley interjects, she usually just lets me type and doesn't say much. But maybe she'll be more vocal on here? Asking her now.

(Harley)>>Maybe in the future, but not right now.

Alright. So tonight was a big night for us. After Harley moved all my fingers (Well, except the thumb) on my right hand I got excited and came back forward. I think Harley is feeling lethargic right now, though she said me having copious amounts of nervous and excited energy helped her move while she was in front. I'm super psyched for us and am gonna try to go to the wonderland and get her to sleep, she's exhausted.

~Sunflower

The difference between possession and switching has nothing to do with how much of the body you move. You are switched when your tulpa becomes the primary person on the outside. Possession usually refers to any case where one controls the body while also not being the primary fronter.

Hello Harley!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

June 12, 2017

3:01 PM

Heyo! So, based on what you said, tulpa001, I think we switched.

So today we started the active session with me going into the wonderland. We've both found it easier to go to a field with a weeping willow tree, and not the big house arrangement we were trying to start with. We climbed the tree together and played with gravity and physics (in that it was way easier to do things like climb the tree in there than in real life...then we left the wonderland and started talking a bit.

We just tried the switching again to much success. (I started in the same physical location and position as last night to help it along in case that helps) Harley was able to move both arms and all fingers, she had trouble controlling the neck and keeping our head up, but managed to use our arms to help get it to an upright position. She had a harder time moving my leg but moved it some (She thinks its cause fingers are lighter and easier to move than you arms and head. She's thinking of it in terms of how much energy things take, like, its more energy to move your leg an inch than your finger.)

Thanks for your encouragement and explanations thus far to everyone, and we're super excited that we're moving along so well.

(Harley)>> Hi. I wanted to say thanks too. Also how do you change text colors on this I want my thoughts to be in red. It's an easier visual difference. I'm definitely slower in our body than Sunflower is. She can do things in bursts of energy, I'm just working my way up. Like upping the weight you're trying to bench and you're barely able to lift it, versus being able to do quick reps. I know it'll come with practice though.

(Back to Sunflower) Harley is also less tired than last night. Still tired though, but she's not about to go dormant/to sleep.

Also, it turns out Harley has a hard time doing head pressures while she was fronting. She tried it earlier and we barely felt anything.

We're gonna rest for now and try some more exercises again later.

June 13, 2017

11:55 PM

Harley is speaking when it's red to be clear.

What's up? Thanks tulpa001 for the tip on color. It'll be easier to distinguish us two now.

Thanks from me as well.

Okie dokie so tonight's earlier switching session wasn't as good but still. Harley managed to walk, but I'm pretty sure I accidentally took control from her on accident. Twice. Each time we sat back down and I took the "backseat" as I've been referring to it.

I think the first time was you being nervous. The second time was when I opened our eyes for the first time. We'd turned the lights off mostly because Sunflower here was worried the visual stimulus would make her come back.

It did though.

It's not normal for my consciousness to take a backseat, and I'm not sure if my issue is focus or being a "backseat driver" or what. Especially when we could see, then it was difficult for me to not accidentally front again. Harley was trying to help but she was also focused on the sensation of moving our legs.

Are we trying to move too fast with our switching? Or is it a matter of focus.

I think she's being skittish. Like overthinking it. She's really worried she's gonna do something and think it's me and prevent progress?

We're also gonna try changing Harley's voice to be more different than mine. She chose the voice from a cartoon I'd been watching, so we hope that helps both of us.

I guess that's all for tonight.

~Sunflower and Harley

June 20, 2017

7:13 PM

Heyo, sorry it's been awhile, my little sister graduated the other day and man having 15 people to feed after the graduation itself, and then hosting an actual graduation party itself, is very much time consuming.

Yeah I had to calm her down a few times. Stress can cause meltdowns over little things.

I wasn't able to focus the few times I tried forcing with Harley over the time we were prepping, but we're talking now. Whenever I'm on this site we specifically make time to talk (especially when posting something).

Something to mention today is that in the fall one of my classes at school is going to be a martial arts class. It's something Harley and I both are looking forward to. I've always loved sparring and weaponry, and I'm into staged combat.

And I just wanna know how to fight so I'm fully in control of a situation. Like, if we have to use MA training for self defense, I wanna be able to not panic and be able to use every move precisely. Sunflower mentioned a "martial arts club" trying to start last year, but from what I could tell and what she says, the organization was really bad. The girl organizing it was trained, but not ready to teach. The one time they actually sparred, the "teacher" actually went against (keep in mind this is a girl with years experience and very fit) the girl who was least phsically fit, fast, or strong. Gave this girl a busted eye and a bad headache because the girl wasn't experienced enough to protect her face. She said it was instinct from years of sparring more experienced people and she reacted to the lowered guard without thinking. (She apologized, but got annoyed when the girl didn't come back to club.)

I want to protect but be able to not hit an opponent with that much strength difference, or to use more force than necessary.

Plus when I got a turn to spar, even though I was pretty good at it, my hits weren't controlled. Harley wants to do better than me xD

(To be fair to myself, we were told to hit above the waist and everyone was watching their face after that, so I just kept jabbing at people's stomachs until they stepped out of bounds)

I mean yeah, I wanna surpass you. You're the jump-in-front-of-threat type protective while I'm attack-the-attacker type protective. Aka I'm more aggressive.

Lol anyways, we're both really psyched for the class. But since we're gonna try taking the possession/switching slow for now, Harley probably won't get to possess for the class.

WHich I'm pissed about. (Not at Sunflower, just the fact that I'm sure going for something like MA while being new at possession is a bad idea and will only serve to injure the body) so I have to wait to learn proper fighting.

However I'm sure she'll be paying close attention during that class xD

I'll sign off for now, We'll update again soon!

~Sunflower and Harley