Edgy Sadists PG 13+

Kadoh

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait for that awkward sexual tension between you and shin, just like Sands has with his tupper.

If there's one thing tulpas are good at, it's awkward sexual tension.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

8/8/12 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM I used Pink Noise tone. Today, I found Shin floating outside of our house (not sure if puppeted) and I went up to greet him. I said "Hey bro, whatcha  up to?" I heard nothing. I said, "Think you can talk yet?" still nothing. So I grabbed his robe and said "well, you know what that means" and I tossed him into a portal and we were in a desert. I made him get his Scythe, and I summoned the Meat Mallet. I went up to hit him, But I just couldn't make myself do it. I couldn't hurt Shin. My brain must have finally realized Shin is a real person, and I don't want to hit someone I love with a huge obsidian war hammer, so I couldn't do it. What I mean is, I was so worried about Shin that I could not make myself smash him with the Meat Mallet. I was pretty happy with this, so I smiled and hugged Shin, and told him I would never have to hurt him again. I took Shin home and narrated to him, and I got the Necronomicon out and used my bellowing voice, and read the traits to Shin. I finished in the bellowing voice with "YOU ARE REAL, YOU ARE SENTIENT, YOU ARE VOCAL, YOU WILL WAKE UP!" After that, I told him I was really happy with the progress we have made, and I can't wait until he can talk. ~30 minutes.

Total ~ 7:00 hours. Great progress. In school (especially english, because we are reading a theatre play -_-) I just lie down and force. So it's probably more than that, but I'm only counting recorded progress. I also narrate on the bus and during the day. At school, especially since I have started getting results, I have been really tired/sleepy. Is this normal?

Yes, I'd say so. Whenever I'd daydream in school a lot I'd get that sort of problem, so I guess it makes sense that tulpaforcing would be even more draining. Of course college is actually challenging, so I didn't have any forcing time when working on Luna & Elise, apart from that which I set aside for myself.

If there's one thing tulpas are good at, it's awkward sexual tension.

Amen to that.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

>Implying it will be awkward

Yeah I mean, he has already slapped him with a meat mallet.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

LOL. you fucking deviants.

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

We have a winner! I only have the first season of bleach, possibly getting the second one today. I love Death Note, and Tulpae kinda remind me of Ryuk following Light around. I do like bleach though, and the weapons are pretty inspired by Bleach.

Ok, also, Shinigami is a really cool sounding name. My list of anime:

Full Metal Alchemist (complete)

Death Note (complete)

Bleach (1&2)

Blue Excorsist (1&2)

Hellsing

Naruto (1)

One Piece (1)

DBZ (1&2)

I take a fair bit of influence in the weapons department from bleach, the Shinigami name is from Death Note, some of the fighting is DBZ.

Well, damn. I wonder how they feel for single handedly destroying a piece of Japanese folklore.

Om Mani Padma Hung

Well, damn. I wonder how they feel for single handedly destroying a piece of Japanese folklore.

I'm equally disturbed by this shenanigan, however I must say that, as fiction, it can and will be misinterpreted/interpreted differently/used and re-used because of lacking ideas.

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

Holy shit, I just laughed my ass off

My opinions are all subject to change.