• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not much to report today,

But Tomorrow I am going to focus on creating Shinigami's Behemoth State

My opinions are all subject to change.

And Berserk State.

Behemoth State: An actual animal, demon like transformation, red flames and aura.

Berserk State: Like Super Saiyan, but just purple aura, increased speed, strength and power, but can still use weapons and wings.

Berserk Behemoth: In this state, Shin is completely wild and uncontrollable, save by me because of our mental bond, but still hard. Only enters this state when desperate or in complete blood lust and rage. Black aura, dragon wings and scales, more updates when I figure out exactly how Behemoth State looks.

lol the entirety of your tulpaforcing sessions is like one big anime clusterfuck xD.

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

And Berserk State.

Behemoth State: An actual animal, demon like transformation, red flames and aura.

Berserk State: Like Super Saiyan, but just purple aura, increased speed, strength and power, but can still use weapons and wings.

Berserk Behemoth: In this state, Shin is completely wild and uncontrollable, save by me because of our mental bond, but still hard. Only enters this state when desperate or in complete blood lust and rage. Black aura, dragon wings and scales, more updates when I figure out exactly how Behemoth State looks.

Can I ask what is the point of these states? It sounds like he won't be able to interact with you or do anything he wants when he goes into a state. What purpose does it serve, or is it purely for entertainment?

If it is, then why are you focusing on this rather than narration/form development?

frt

Can I ask what is the point of these states? It sounds like he won't be able to interact with you or do anything he wants when he goes into a state. What purpose does it serve, or is it purely for entertainment?

If it is, then why are you focusing on this rather than narration/form development?

I'm giving him these forms, because in the wonderland we are going to spend a lot of time fighting monsters, and I want them to be a challenge. The Behemoth state will be; a) A tool for fighting extremely hard monsters, b) I can ride on him in this state, and c) it would be really fun to be able to morph into other states.

The Berserk Behemoth; a) A way for him to learn to control his emotions, b) fighting harder monsters, and c) Shin is "Proud and boastful about his abilities, and eager to show them off" and "intent and focused on becoming as powerful as possible" so I know he will enjoy them. Good question though

Oh, he will be sentient and I will be able to communicate through thought, but they only come about when he is very angry or desperate. The berserk behemoth is just (almost) un controllable bloodlust and fury. He will burn out and calm down after the threat is gone.

lol the entirety of your tulpaforcing sessions is like one big anime clusterfuck xD.

Yes, but they are so fun :D

I'm talking about the whole process. And I'm doing both

And Shin is already sentient, he just can't talk yet

10/8/12 -8:30 PM -9:10 PM. Did Shinigami's Behemoth State, and Berserk State. I imagined an enemy that was beating me to a pulp, and then Shin strolls up with the strange look on his face, and looks at me, then the monster. He then ascends into his Berserk State, and just lops it's head off. I used this to show Shinigami the power of the state, and the required emotions to experience it. Then I imagined an army of undead very far away, and transformed Shin into the Behemoth state. He can use this anytime. He is very agile in this state, and can travel long distances quickly, which is what we did. Then I got the good ol' Meat Mallet out and we smashed some zombie scum. I listened to "Neuron Overide - Rhyno" to do all the disturbed emotional stuff. Then at the end, I listened to "Sleepyhead - Passion Pit" and I got all happy, and I hugged Shin, and I felt his course, dry hair, feathery wings, soft tail, hard muscular body, and I told him I loved him like a brother, more than anyone else. I then read from the Necronomicon, and finished up telling him I love him, and he can talk when he is ready.

weird thing, wonderland is getting realistic, I can no longer make Shin slice entirely through something with his scythe unless it is long enough, unless I really focus on it. very happy with progress. Haven't done any Berserk Behemoth yet, only when Shin is ready. -40 minutes.

10/8/12 - 8 hours biatches.