Edgy Sadists PG 13+

Kadoh

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kadoh. You were gone for a while, now I am.

I don't hate Jimmy. He bugs me but hate would be inappropriate. When a person has a wrong idea over something, or even in some cases their idea is NOT wrong, but it just bothers us, it still hasn't earned that person your ire and vitriol. That's an entirely self-serving thing that ultimately doesn't serve even you. If one is truly interested in the betterment of self, others, and their environment, a lot more benevolent concern is in order than to lambast a chap who has a couple strange ideas and odd mannerisms. Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for the rest of his life. Bully a man into bending to your arbitrary will and you'll likely earn neither compliance nor gratitude. The net result is a loss, the only gain being the momentary schadenfreudian high one feels when oppressing another, and the satisfaction from doing so as a group. Even that is not to be viewed as a gain, but a loss, of one's own strength of character.

Dude, you summed up how any circle jerking dogmatists are in most forums. +1 to you

Just because someone stays longer in the forum doesn't correlate to them always having some large experiential knowledge base. There could still be people who never even thought of philosophical inquiry, and things of that nature, and still stick around the forum for as long as anyone else. If a person's competency is gauged only in this forum, then people just don't know that not a lot of people express their true feelings in life to others that way to make them feel they know everything about that person.

Especially the whole tulpa dissipation thing; that seems to be more of a personal and symbolic validation that they're going to be gone, and making detached justifications that anyone that does it is a murderer while throwing away the self-evident probability that they're killing off all sorts of thought-forms in their natural sleep. Then they try to throw in what it means to be sentient, and how they're (e.g. dream characters) different from tulpas, but if one is fostering the idea that they can't be sure if they're authentically sentient, and has to go through mannerisms (that will be personal and subjective for everyone) to treat them as sentient, it doesn't really matter what state of awareness you're in, dreaming state, or waking state; you're still in your own private and subjective experience willing to go through the experiences of interacting with what's going on in your imagination, and feeling they can fill whatever void, -insert reasons for making tulpas here-.

NOBODY WINS

I don't come here often much either, but I remember you very well, it's nice to see you again. I sympathize with the feeling of losing contact with friends here, there's so many great people I used to talk to that I haven't talked with for more than a year as well. Still, I'm glad that you remembered.

Still haven't finished that drawing yet, sorry. :P

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

• 2 weeks later...

I don't come here often much either, but I remember you very well, it's nice to see you again. I sympathize with the feeling of losing contact with friends here, there's so many great people I used to talk to that I haven't talked with for more than a year as well. Still, I'm glad that you remembered.

Still haven't finished that drawing yet, sorry. :P

brother <3

My opinions are all subject to change.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/27/2014 at 2:33 AM, Kadoh said:

I haven't been here for so long, a year and two days. am i even remembered? I've lost contact with so many friends with whom i used to speak daily, merely the thought of them, and this place, fill me with the deepest sadness. My tulpas exist, although contact is rare these days and mostly with Shin. I've been struggling with thoughts, I feel almost as if I have a depth to me that no one i know of has, and while whenever anyone tells me anything personal i understand them completely, I feel as though my musings and thoughts aren't understood in the least by anyone. The most intelligent people i've come across have been on this site, and I always had someone to talk to. The depth I look for in people I seem to find, is the kind of depth given to characters in books. I feel almost as if I'm reaching out, if we ever talked at all when i was around, please say something on this post, knowing it will fill a hole in me.

nearly six years since my last post here. i was 14 years old when i found this website and made my first post, and 16 when i posted the above quote. i am now almost 23, and it's quite a feeling to see i feel so similarly now to how i did in this post. it's pretty mind blowing to come back here and see all this, look up all my old friends. hard to explain the way i feel about all this. this place and my memories of it really hold an emotional weight in me that's quite distinct. i was so confused and young when i was active on here, and my home life was really quite terrible. this website and its members were truly a haven for me in a time when i really needed it. i miss josh and yotslot, who seem to have been offline here even longer than myself, and LucidAcid, and Glitch, and all the others i used to talk to near daily, and it makes me sad to think we may never talk again and i may never get to find out what they're up to or where they've been, or how their tulpas are doing. as for mine, total radio silence since my last post here basically. i do wonder as to the state of them now, and even how fully formed they ever became in the first place. sad i suppose. anyway, if anyone here remembers me from back in the day, please send me a message, i'd love to get in contact and see how you've been. 

My opinions are all subject to change.

Such is life. It's Charlotte's Web. Wilbur will forever miss Charlotte, but making new friends and having new adventures is a much better mindset than lamenting over the past.

I have three degrees and I have only fleetingly spoken to anyone from those past lives. It's really easy to think back and miss every last one of them, but instead I think back warmly and remember the good times knowing that good times are still ahead. 

Going through that process of loss and rebirth so many times brings me confidence that it'll happen again if I allow it to. If you put bitterness and hangups over the past in your heart  that's like the Phoenix refusing to rise from the ashes. A hardened heart and a stubborn conditioning is no way to live.

In the many years with headmates, some I didn't even think about, I believe they're in you whether you choose to interact with them or not. Integration isn't a permanent condition unless you choose it to be. Do whatever suits you best.

Take care.

I do vaguely remember you, but I don't know if you'd remember me. Though last time you were here I would've been using the name Reisen still, which is one of my tulpas. 

Also, @glitchthe3rd is still around! On the Discord, mainly. I'm actually about as happy as you are about that, there really aren't many long time members left. You also might be surprised to see this, I know I was.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

12 hours ago, Luminesce said:

You also might be surprised to see this, I know I was.

Wow. Color me surprised too. Would not have expected that.

Also yes hi Kadoh. Already sent a PM. I just happened to check in at a very opportune time it would seem. Wild to see you here again.

17 hours ago, Kadoh said:

i miss josh and yotslot, who seem to have been offline here even longer than myself, and LucidAcid, and Glitch, and all the others i used to talk to near daily, and it makes me sad to think we may never talk again and i may never get to find out what they're up to or where they've been, or how their tulpas are doing.

Yeah, those are some big names for me, as well. LucidAcid was a real cool guy. It was painful to personally delete his account and anonymize his posts. As Luminesce said, Glitch is still around on the Discord, but Josh and Yot haven't been around in a while, and I miss Tealeap like hell.

The people I talk to most often to this day are people I met in this community. This community is a very interesting one, and there are some types I don't mesh with, but some of the best friends I've ever had I met here, and I kind of wish I had more of an excuse to stick around, sometimes.

Edited by Kiahdaj

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."