Kadoh

Edgy Sadists PG 13+

Oh, I meant fanta but, purple drank is actually a drink too isn't it? If I could taste things like that, I would drink those queer fruity drinks. It's not fair only women can get sweet tasting beverages, when men get bitter shit, like liquor and stuff.

"With these hands we will destroy, with these hands we will rebuild."

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Faceache-s-Progress-Report

What I've gathered:

Name: Haruka(japanese for explained reasons)

Time: 2 hours(probably)

It might be, being from Australia I just assumed purple drank was grape fanta. And I know the feel bro, Tulpae could probably alter the taste when you drink to something fruity

My opinions are all subject to change.

7/8/12 started 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM. Listened to "Make Them Suffer" By Cannibal Corpse, to get back into the action of the sparring. But when we were about to begin, I found it very hard to hit Shin. I mean, I really was worried I would hurt him this time, unlike the other times. And when I did hit him, I was consciously only going for his chest & back. I didn't hit him in the head, legs or throat. And when I went to punch him, my punches we having less effect on Shin. I believe this is because my brain is starting to realize Shin is a conscious being, and is making me treat him like one. I hugged Shin and told him I was happy we had made our first step towards fully awakening him. I am going to force for another hour today hopefully. I have decided to change The Guide Book's name to "The Necronomicon"

Same day, 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM - I beat Shin up some more... Ok, a lot more. I overcame the urges not to hurt Shin and I think it's doing him good. He still can't talk or move on his own yet, but I know he will eventually. I charged up the Meat Mallet until red electricity was crackling all around it, and hit him so hard he spun around the planet. This time, instead of a field, we were above the clouds, and I could see the enormous, white sun and all the multi colored stars and moons and planets, and it was beautiful, but also really fucking terrifying. I don't know why, but I never let Shin get up there, nor did I go up there myself. I have a horrible feeling that if I go up there, we will die and never return. Not so much me, but I realized that if I hit Shin's head, it FUCKING SMASHES. I reverted to back before I hit his head, but it wasn't good. Also, if he goes into something like a volcano, he can melt. He can't die from impact as far as I know, but that is gonna be something we will have to work on. I got the Necronomicon out and wrote in it "Shinigami is sentient. Shinigami is real. Shinigami is awake. Shinigami is vocal" Over and over, then read it to him. I then handed it to him and puppets him into saying it (the only thing I puppeted). I got a fair few random twitches. I also imagined linking everyone in my class telepathically, so they could see Shin. Shin, of course, was standing behind me in his Grim Reaper clothes, hood on so they couldn't see his face, Scythe in hand. Everyone was sitting there stunned as Shin stood behind me, and Shin laughed and looked up so they could see his intimidating black eyes. Then people realized he was coming from me, and stood up to challenge me, and Shin stood in front of me, Dark grey wings extended, and I formed the Meat Mallet in my hand. We both looked at everyone smugly, and when people tried to form their own weapons or attack mentally, we laughed mockingly, as we had trained our minds high above what the others are capable of, and brushed their attacks off as if they were nothing. Fun stuff. More later.

You are my new favourite person this is brilliant.

Name: Opal

Personality: Extroverted, fun-loving, reckless

Current Step:Narration/Visualization

You are my new favourite person this is brilliant.

W00T W00T KADOH FOR PRESIDENT

AND VICE PRESIDENT SHINIGAMI

Canibal corpse is some hard core stuff man, that was the only song I listened to but, I heard they are hardcore. I saw one of their album covers and I ssid oh shit in my head(it was some bitch getting cut open).

"With these hands we will destroy, with these hands we will rebuild."

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Faceache-s-Progress-Report

What I've gathered:

Name: Haruka(japanese for explained reasons)

Time: 2 hours(probably)

Sounds like you could enjoy listening to this whilst fighting and shit.

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

Faceache: you should see people's faces when I tell them about the song aha.