Welp, we are screwed - Mister Metokur video

Deleted

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An article claimed I made a guide that I clearly didn't make, and even quoted things from said guide without taking into consideration of the fact that it was clearly through someone's words. If that level of stupidity and sensationalism isn't the real concern, and a YouTube video curb stomping tulpas, and the person investigating this forum is the real concern...then there's not really much to worry about.

At worst, they would see that people are trying to make sense of something after they slowly remove themselves of the layers of knee-jerk reactions of chalking up this phenomenon as self-induced hallucinations, or autism on steroids; they would probably just see us as try-hards, but I'm sure at least one of many people will be curious while putting up a front that tulpas are -insert negative conception here.

The vid was funny but there will definitely be an influx of le funny trolling xD by his fans since everytime something is shown in a video by anyone is perfect bait?

Hi, Metokur, I love your videos :3c

Mm. Someone reading the posts of an obscure internet subculture in a derogatory tone. Truly, this is the epitome of witty commentary.

It's free publicity. Really, the thing I find most disappointing about that video is the fact that he's so radically inaccurate about what a tulpa is, which means it's not likely to draw anyone who might actually be interested in creating one, or who might already have one. Pity.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

It seemed more like a silly fake horror story by a typical neckbeardy emo character still in middle or high school.

But yay publicity (after some shitflinging)!

Oh, plus? If anyone was genuinely interested they would read around here and the tulpa.info page and would have paused to read the tulpa.info page :)

It seemed more like a silly fake horror story by a typical neckbeardy emo character still in middle or high school.

But yay publicity (after some shitflinging)!

You said you're a fan of this guy, right? I've never heard of him. What's his schtick?

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

We'll be fine, like Joss says, it's free publicity

I must admit that I lost it when he said "and I realized that the subreddit was dedicated to Pokemon" xD