Welp, we are screwed - Mister Metokur video

Deleted

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God this video offends us so hard. Rage is overwelming me, but I can't do anything against this fcking video.

How can someone be this mean and dumb...

OK well, now we watched it all, I just feel sad. He claims that he spent hours and hours on the forum; but how can you spend serious time here and come up with this "creepypasta" tone. With this creepy background music and stuff... God I feel like shit now.

No animosity intended ever 

Cora now has her own account ! :D

English isn't our native language, please be indulgent :)

http://i.imgur.com/1VZLfRM.png My last couple of comments (Written as Lumi, under the name Reisen...) on a comment chain started by a friend of ours. I'd say it's best to leave it at that, on Youtube/outside of .info and r/tulpas anyways. If they'd like to bring their criticisms here, we can do our best to explain away the crazy, but don't bother writing comments on the video itself. His audience is full of people specifically of the mindset that even the word "The" coming from our mouths is lunacy or autism, it does not matter what you say. Leave the video as-is.

We'll see if anyone shows up here, though. Seem to just be lurking right now.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I admire how chill you look through these comments. I started writing a comment but I was getting way too emotional, they would have enjoyed it a lot.

God what kind of a fanbase did this guy gather ?! 0_0 Is it like Internet's darkest place or smth?

Seems the trolls are hanging out on IRC.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

That's unfortunate. I'm not going to the IRC.

I admire how chill you look through these comments. I started writing a comment but I was getting way too emotional, they would have enjoyed it a lot.

God what kind of a fanbase did this guy gather ?! 0_0 Is it like Internet's darkest place or smth?

A bunch of people that want to laugh at the internet's darkest places, in one of the internet's worse comment sections (Youtube).

I look chill because we've been reading Youtube comments for over ten years. It's a tragedy, I know. Anyways, this is pretty much all there is to be said there - http://i.imgur.com/xxU8jKt.png

If they care, they can come here. Don't reply in the comments.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

Well I've been reading loads of YT comments too, maybe for like 8 years or so.. But I don't seem to follow youtubers with such a community :/ These guys shock me hard xD.

Well yeah, I just left likes on a bunch of comments that tried to add some thinking to the whole thing (including yours). But I don't feel like linking my Youtube account to this parody..

Thank you for "standing for us" :D

For the people that came from here -

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcMTv1Csdhw

- for dealing with first impressions. The IRC and the forum are not entirely the same community, so if you'd like to say something about us or ask questions on the forum, do it here.

There's a lot to take in when first learning about tulpas, and considering people with them crazy off the bat is more or less expected. And there's no real reason to take someone's word for not being crazy either, so if you actually care to learn about the community, you can find out for yourself. You should start off with Tulpa.info, though. Then you can browse around, or ask stuff here.

If you do browse, first thing you should note is dates. Stuff from or before 2013 has a high chance of being.. iffy. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of good posts, guides and the like. But that's also the /mlp/ era, before people made sense of the phenomenon and were a little more prone to letting their imaginations get the best of them. A lot of large threads, that have plenty of good information, started back then, so you may want to skip to more recent pages of posts when viewing them. Or not. Just keep in mind 2012-2013 is not the best representation of the tulpa community as it stands.

Second, as Jim pointed out in his video, there are obviously still some questionable threads from time to time. They aren't the norm, and they typically receive replies that are trying to be reasonable, but they too aren't representative of the community. Some of them have metaphysical beliefs (Metaphysics and Parapsychology being its own sub-forum to contain most of those posts), are just young/immature, or are from a related community like the Soulbonding community that are a little less.. logical with their beliefs, at times.

Believe it or not though, Tulpa.info is the most logical community regarding "headmates" and "thoughtforms". The subreddit is similarly minded most of the time, but not always. And there are some smaller Tulpa communities that are basically offshoots of ours. But overall, for a skeptic, this is probably the best place for you to look. We still have plenty of "soulbonders" and people with otherwise different beliefs, but we try to be open to other mindsets if they want to be here. Pure skepticism is one of those mindsets. At the end of the day, we're Tulpa.info. We're here to educate, not convince (or "assimilate"). So enjoy your stay if you'd like.

:P That 4Chan thread also, jesus h. Christ

I'm not sure if you realize this (Its hard to tell via text) but the Pinkie Pie tulpa thing was a troll.

Back when we were based entirely on /mlp/ there would be a new thread every day claiming to have made a pony who was trying to murder them or was screaming non-stop or whose eyes wouldn't derp right.

It was a fun time

We are all mad here