Welp, we are screwed - Mister Metokur video

Deleted

I'm not sure if you realize this (Its hard to tell via text) but the Pinkie Pie tulpa thing was a troll.

Back when we were based entirely on /mlp/ there would be a new thread every day claiming to have made a pony who was trying to murder them or was screaming non-stop or whose eyes wouldn't derp right.

It was a fun time

Ah, I didn't actually know, thanks for clarifying ^^;

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jake

Are you sure the Pinkie horrorshow wasn't a troll?

I distinctly remember a user here named Pinkamena who was confounded by a similar issue, only to act like a jerk and harm his tulpa before attention-whoring on #tuppers and inevitably fucking his mind further by hypnotising himself into thinking he was Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Granted, this could just be an extension of the claimed shenanigans. If not, it's another twist down the interminable rabbit-hole...

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

@Jake

Are you sure the Pinkie horrorshow wasn't a troll?

I distinctly remember a user here named Pinkamena who was confounded by a similar issue, only to act like a jerk and harm his tulpa before attention-whoring on #tuppers and inevitably fucking his mind further by hypnotising himself into thinking he was Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Granted, this could just be an extension of the claimed shenanigans. If not, it's another twist down the interminable rabbit-hole...

There were multiple people who claimed to have screaming Pinkie tulpas

Maybe there was some truth around it at the very start, some catalyst that others built off, but I am sure, 100%, that they are trolls.

We are all mad here

Looks like your typical creepypasta/4chan YT video. I'm not worried about it and neither is Z

Love me, love my host

I liked this video, but it seems like he only scratched the surface when he was doing his research on tulpas. He could've probably dug up some better material for his video, but since he's pushing out regular content now, he probably doesn't have that much time for that. Can't wait to see the interesting people that head to this community because of it.

I liked this video, but it seems like he only scratched the surface when he was doing his research on tulpas. He could've probably dug up some better material for his video, but since he's pushing out regular content now, he probably doesn't have that much time for that. Can't wait to see the interesting people that head to this community because of it.

He was trolling. The intent was not to do a serous video on tulpas or research them in any way. The point of his video and the series as a whole is to point and laugh at people who believe in "paranormal" junk

We are all mad here

No, I'm aware of what it's meant to be; by research, I meant that he'd be out to obtain knowledge about the community so that he could find the best things to laugh at, and there's a lot that he missed out on that's easily accessible.

This site is the number one result for tulpa searches. Everybody fucking knows already, but they don't like the hugbox shitstains so they don't post. Also, you guys are not lively enough to milk for a few laughs. It would be like kicking a depressed guy that's just lying there waiting to die.

Honestly, I've been here for months already. The guides are an ok start but ultimately dogshit. There's nothing on parallel consciousness. People are on their own when they wish to go beyond the doll house. Don't try to offer me that delusional wonderland shit. I play the game and know you faggots never get anything sentient out of there. It's all single step thinking created as you demand it.

Though there was one post I remember where somebody was performing parallel computations. I wonder where it went. Whatever, I should be following that guy instead of chatting with a bunch of bums.

This site is the number one result for tulpa searches. Everybody fucking knows already, but they don't like the hugbox shitstains so they don't post. Also, you guys are not lively enough to milk for a few laughs. It would be like kicking a depressed guy that's just lying there waiting to die.

Honestly, I've been here for months already. The guides are an ok start but ultimately dogshit. There's nothing on parallel consciousness. People are on their own when they wish to go beyond the doll house. Don't try to offer me that delusional wonderland shit. I play the game and know you faggots never get anything sentient out of there. It's all single step thinking created as you demand it.

Though there was one post I remember where somebody was performing parallel computations. I wonder where it went. Whatever, I should be following that guy instead of chatting with a bunch of bums.

Okay.

We are all mad here

It was a pretty tame video.

Anyone getting genuinely mad at it are only increasing the chance he'll make another video on it (or about the community directly) which will cause actual issues.

Look at the mess that happened regarding the inflation/vore videos, those community freaked out on him and it became a big ordeal.

Chances are people will forget about the tulpa video in a week.